• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang: Black Panther

Status
Not open for further replies.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
am I the only one who thinks we are seriously in for Zaha after this game? weird way of timing to think about that right?

absolutely fantastic today, big time!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah sending Sanchez too United on 500k per week contract making a fuzz up there and signing Aubameyang was probably the last good thing Gazidis and Wenger did for this club!

Hopefully Auba still has 2 years left in him at this level!
Strikers always reach thier peak when they 28 years old until they 32 years old so auba definitely still has 3 season at least in top level.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Auba was playing like he was possessed today, never seen him work that hard, must have seen my jibe about him not being elite and said f*ck it I'll show that **** writing poster what im made of, fair play to him, hope he keeps it up for the better of the team and helps us win a few trophies, that hair is still a little dodgy though o_O:lol: j/k

ArsenalFever

Auba was playing like he was possessed today, never seen him work that hard, must have seen my jibe about him not being elite and said f*ck it I'll show that **** writing poster what im made of, fair play to him, hope he keeps it up for the better of the team and helps us win a few trophies, that hair is still a little dodgy though o_O:lol: j/k

Or maybe he was possessing you when you made that post, that's what money does.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Look at all of you **** riding now that he scored a hattrick, fickle fans. Just a week ago you all were hating him and try tell me 13 goals a season Lacazette was better.

You guys need to stick with your opinions instead of flip flopping each performance, pathetic display.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
What a performance. From minute one he was like a man possessed. Three ruthless finishes, but his overall game was fantastic. The pressing, the dribbling, the linkup play- everything was on point.

He proved far too much for Valencia to cope with. I loved his third goal. Absolutely smashed it in. Hopefully he performs similarly against Chelski, if he does I fancy us to beat them.

AL the gooner

Questionable film taste
His performance last night reminded me of Henrys hattrick in Roma.
Bossed that defence, deadly, sharp, quick , skilful.
We have 2 strikers who are streets ahead of the rest of the team, its like watching 2 different matches in the same game these days.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Look at all of you **** riding now that he scored a hattrick, fickle fans. Just a week ago you all were hating him and try tell me 13 goals a season Lacazette was better.

You guys need to stick with your opinions instead of flip flopping each performance, pathetic display.
They both play for Arsenal you know, so just be glad we got two proper strikers now.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

His performance last night reminded me of Henrys hattrick in Roma.
Bossed that defence, deadly, sharp, quick , skilful.
We have 2 strikers who are streets ahead of the rest of the team, its like watching 2 different matches in the same game these days.
Exactly just need 2 wingers and defence.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Think you’re expecting a bit much :lol:. Fickleness is an enduring quality of most football fans.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker

Papa Aubameyang, is that you? :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom