• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,186

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

benjamin86

Established Member
Galatasaray fan here. He's basically a Turkish De Ligt.

He still makes silly mistakes though, despite his immense potential.
I think Stuttgart paid €8m? With them being relegated i wonder if we could put in a cheeky €15m offer? They'd almost double their money in 6months. (Also if there are any rumours, i vote for Turkish De Ligt as thread title!)

benjamin86

Established Member
Missed out on so many cheap players from France. I don’t know went on.

Guys like Mustafi, Xhaka and El Neny were not even Wenger type signings, surely down to StatDNA bollocks.
Mustafi definitely he's always got an absurdly high rating on Whoscored.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I think Stuttgart paid €8m? With them being relegated i wonder if we could put in a cheeky €15m offer? They'd almost double their money in 6months. (Also if there are any rumours, i vote for Turkish De Ligt as thread title!)

Stuttgart got relegated? Thats a surprise, don't follow BL closely but thought they had a very promising summer window

nick gould

He's miles better than Mustafi right now. Physically, he would be ahead of anyone Arsenal has (or has had since the days of Adams and Keown). Still not quite 20, of course, there will be the mistakes of inexperience at times. CIES already values him at €40-50 million.
Sol Campbell says hello

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
I wish we could poach Alderweireld from the Sp**s.
He has a release clause if I'm not wrong.

He'd be a great fit.

Last edited:

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
What makes anyone think Alderweireld would make the jump from ****spur to Arsenal? This ain't Sol Campbell, who was making an obvious step up (into the Champions League) rather than a sideways move to Tottenham's most hated rival (and possibly out of the Champions League if Arsenal doesn't win the final). Besides, he's already saying that "100%" he wants to return to Ajax when his time at Sp**s is up. No use wasting time even thinking about it.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

He cost 11m €. Was rumoured to have a 15m release clause in case of relegation, which has been denied by Sky Germany. Reported interest of Atletico Madrid quoted a price tag of 40m. He will stay another season, though, as Stuttgart probably won't get relegated. We just secured the relegation spot, which means we'll play the 3rd of the 2. Bundesliga over two legs.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Rather go for someone like Konate for 25-30m. There’s a lot of young CB’s with huge potential we could be getting on in that price range. I doubt we’ll sign any players who’re 29+ this summer.

Ideally we sign Auba and Laca up to new long terms deals. Shift out some of the terrible players in the squad and replace with keen youngsters.

Laca and Auba are leaders in their own right, they could lead a team of young, hungry stars to glory.

Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Sokratis, Torreira, Auba and Lacazette would be the base of my starting 11. Add 4 starters into that if we get CL football. Another CB, LB, CM and attacker.

Perfect.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Rather go for someone like Konate for 25-30m. There’s a lot of young CB’s with huge potential we could be getting on in that price range. I doubt we’ll sign any players who’re 29+ this summer.

Ideally we sign Auba and Laca up to new long terms deals. Shift out some of the terrible players in the squad and replace with keen youngsters.

Laca and Auba are leaders in their own right, they could lead a team of young, hungry stars to glory.

Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Sokratis, Torreira, Auba and Lacazette would be the base of my starting 11. Add 4 starters into that if we get CL football. Another CB, LB, CM and attacker.

Perfect.

Konate is already way out of that price range. CIES currently values him at €40-50 million. They valued him at €40 million in February and he's been trending up since then.

wp261a.svg

Taxi Driver

Wish we'd go for Konaté, Havertz and Tierney this window - young players with bags of potential in positions we need.

They'd probably cost something in the region of €110-140 million, but with some astute sales we could easily have such a budget this year.

If only it were possible...

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yes, time to change our recruitment policy to the way it always was - build young players with potential, develop them. And maybe, if we do well, keep them this time :)
Even If we end up selling them it won't be on cheap the market has changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom