• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,118

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Another issue we have is the Emery contract. The guy is on a short term deal unless he executes the CL, if we don’t win the EL and get CL this summer, he will be under immense pressure and that will show in his signings.

Instead of a young CB we might for a Bailly or a Manolas for example, both who aren’t too great.

ArsenalFever

Rather go for someone like Konate for 25-30m. There’s a lot of young CB’s with huge potential we could be getting on in that price range. I doubt we’ll sign any players who’re 29+ this summer.

Ideally we sign Auba and Laca up to new long terms deals. Shift out some of the terrible players in the squad and replace with keen youngsters.

Laca and Auba are leaders in their own right, they could lead a team of young, hungry stars to glory.

Leno, Bellerin, Holding, Sokratis, Torreira, Auba and Lacazette would be the base of my starting 11. Add 4 starters into that if we get CL football. Another CB, LB, CM and attacker.

Perfect.
They are far from leaders, in fact, I would say they have the opposite effect to what leaders do, and evidently our team has underperformed this season due to them being the focal point of our attacks, if anything, we need players to lead them, so we can utilise both of them to the best of their abilities, they both seem to have hungry natures and have very individualistic intent when in possession of the ball, so finding the right balance between team play and individual impact, has been very difficult for Arsenal this season and one of the main reasons we have struggled in many games.

I would really like to see us bring in another striker who is an actual leader and can play well between the midfield and attack, for all the individual quality we have in attack, it seems to be a core issue of many of Arsenals performances this season.

Fixing that hole between attack and midfield, could do wonders for our whole team, including defence.

Giroud12

That whole "buy cheap, sell for a big fee" model won´t work until we actually start selling players like pool, Sp**s, chelsea etc does.

If Iwobi was a pool player they would get 30 mill from some mid table club, same with chambers, welbeck etc. Probably 70 mill for Ramsey.

Now there´s talk of Laca to Barca for 70-80 :lol: ? Jesus christ we´re the absolute worst when it comes to selling our assets. Alexis, Ramsey, Welbeck, Iwobi, Mustafi, Ospina, Jenkinson etc. should be 200 mill easily.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Aldeweireld (spelling) would not join us!!!!!!!!! As much as I would love a Konate, our defence needs a leader. It would have to be Konate plus one. Konate would also be costing 50m ish surely.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Konate, in my opinion would go for around 40 million. If we win Europa, he's definitely attainable and I think he'd come here. I'm sure I've seen him in a few of Guens instagram stories!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Not point wishlisting. Guys like Konate have to be signed before they blow up. Once they blow up only 4/5 clubs in the world can afford them.

RB Leipzig have money, champions league football and an exciting young team. I question how attractive we are to a player like Konate?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Another issue we have is the Emery contract. The guy is on a short term deal unless he executes the CL, if we don’t win the EL and get CL this summer, he will be under immense pressure and that will show in his signings.

Instead of a young CB we might for a Bailly or a Manolas for example, both who aren’t too great.

The point I was trying to make, got to keep him out of the decision making when it comes to transfers.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We have to sign some of these talents.

JK Augustin, Saint-Maximin, Aouar, Chukwueze, Cuisance, Ndombele, Tonali, Upamecano, De Ligt, Bellanova, Reguilon, Plizzari

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
When do the window open?

Sucks that we won't qualify for the CL until 29th of May. Would have loved a quick wrapped deal for Nicolas Pepe ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom