• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ryan Fraser

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
D5uhUutXkAIJLqw.jpg

Yeah this backs the impression I have of him, close to 0 successful dribbles per game is almost the opposite of what I want to see from our wingers too.. If he can't keep up his end product next season, you are left with a player who's more frustrating than Mkhitaryan.
We are looking for great dribbler to upgrade our squad. Zero dribbling per game for a winger is a joke. It’s equivalent to a defender who can’t tackle. If we bring in a cazorla replacement, I can’t inagine how they can play short combination with Fraser’s technical ability.

Last edited:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
That’s not the point. We should get a winger who can at least do a simple step over. Zero technical ability is not good enough for arsenal.
Are you saying you wouldn't be happy with Fraser as a replacement for Welbeck? Because if so you're a troll

I dont know anyone who wouldn't be dissapointed with him as a our only winger signing but you'd think the guy could barely play football the way you're going on about him. 7 goals 14 assists. When was the last time we brought in a winger who does that? Sanchez ?:lol:
Those are very solid numbers in the EPL

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Because he is foreign?

Shaqiri is another lazy player. Talented but lazy. Weve enough players like that.
Not because he is foreign, shaqiri is just the better player.
I don’t mind signing talented English wingers, there are some of them who are quite skillful.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
We have too many players who are too direct.

Bring back the hleb, nasri, cazorla, fabregas type of players, or else we will be another 2010 stoke city playing **** football.

Ashybashy86

I’d take a gamble on Leandro Trossard over Fraser if we’re looking for cheaper options. Not having that ‘Weaker League’ nonsense either.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
In no way is that remotely true.

giroud, walcott —(no skills, extremely direct, focus only on the end product)
vs

auba, laca, Özil, ramsey—(slightly better, still very direct, focus only on the end product)
vs

Van persie, Sanchez, Cazorla, Nasri—(skillful players who open up spaces with dribbling, amazing in keeping possession in build up and create chances, great close control, one touch football, beautiful through passes that cut through opponent defence, do lots more in build up so the team will create more chances leading to the end product)

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
giroud, walcott —(no skills, extremely direct, focus only on the end product)
vs
auba, laca, Özil, ramsey—(slightly better, still very direct, focus only on the end product)
vs
Van persie, Sanchez, Cazorla, Nasri—(skillful players who open up spaces with dribbling, amazing in keeping possession in build up and create chances, great close control, one touch football, beautiful through passes that cut through opponent defence, do lots more in build up so the team will create more chances leading to the end product)
But we're talking about out and out wingers.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
But we're talking about out and out wingers.
But we have too much direct players in other areas, if we add one more on the wing we will be stoke 2010.
I would rather get a Saint Maximin type of player than someone like Fraser. Saint Maximin fits more to the 3rd category I’ve mentioned. I don’t get why we don’t sign players like that anymore.

Top Bottom