• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 38

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Untitled.jpg

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Bit strange that this is the last matchday already, could have done with fewer games during the holidays.

In Germany and Spain they still have two games to go, in Italy and France three even.

turkish gooner

Please

I wanna see the pain of failure on Pep’s face

Lpool to win it and pep s gone. That ll increase our chance to win the league incoming years cuz if city keep win it
3-4 years in a row they ll be unstoppable ones. But lpool always have potential to lose the momentum

Bit strange that this is the last matchday already, could have done with fewer games during the holidays.

Fewer games during holidays is not happening I think because it has become a tradition there in England. There is even talk about having holidays break, but that break will be in January or February I read somewhere.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You know what I'll be not surprised we win against Burnley and Chelsea Sp**s losing so will make our result against crystal Palace and Brighton more wonderful

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Mahrez starting for city and de bruyne on bench is bit bad news
KDB just came back from an injury, and with Fernandinho out they had to move Gundogan into his positon/put Bernardo Silva back into the middle. It was pretty much a choice between Foden or Mahrez being in the team since Pep seems to prefer Sterling over Sane on the left.

I don't think it's bad news tbh, Mahrez might be useful against a parked bus.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
KDB just came back from an injury, and with Fernandinho out they had to move Gundogan into his positon/put Bernardo Silva back into the middle. It was pretty much a choice between Foden or Mahrez being in the team since Pep seems to prefer Sterling over Sane on the left.

I don't think it's bad news tbh, Mahrez might be useful against a parked bus.
I got feeling wolves will frustrate the hell out of Liverpool probably the most organised team in PL

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom