• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Burnley v Arsenal | May 12, 2019 | 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuanCarlosValeron

Kind of intrigued to see the Elneny - Guendouzi midfield. Hopefully high tempo, mobile & aggressive.

Let them cover the back four & breakup play with the attackers contributing more to build up. Maybe two more mobile midfielders is the answer away from home even if not theses two individuals.

By the same token, I am intrigued to see our two wingers in Iwobi and Mkhi hugging the touchline, providing pace, trickery, goals and directness. Shout out to Unai, for giving me the sunday off to spend time on more useful things than too witness the same cloggers succumbing to a 3-0 defeat.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
This isn't a solid team IMO

Sadly agree. Nothing to do with Nketiah's ability and everything to do with Emery's lack of trust. Not saying Emery's gotta be sacked but I'm disappointed that he hasn't done more with Nketiah and other young players in the team.
Or maybe Emery doesn't rate him as highly as you guys do. He sees him in traininh everyday.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Can we do a quick comparison against the squad we played with when we lost 8-2 to United ? I have a feeling this one might be worse

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Why play players that are leaving and what's the point in not giving Nketiah a game? I guess he's a goner.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Think we should have picked a full strength team and gone for it. It's hugely unlikely buy there is still a slim chance of 4th. Not now with that team and playing ponies like Nketiah won't help that either.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
I'm kinda glad Nketiah is on the bench. Playing with Elneny and our current wide options is not ideal to start.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Someone link me a stream that also tells me where the local hot milfs are in my area please.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Yep, boring ass lineup confirmed. Mavro is cool. Glad to see Willock get a deserved start but in front of Elneny and Guendouzi together AGAIN? Come on Unai....

No Saka on the bench, no start for Nketiah. Boring.

I'll see you guys post match.

I would have played the kids We have nothing to gain here.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
30rdbq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom