• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 18/19: Matchday 38

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
Liverpool will be strong again next season but there's no way they can match this seasons performance, as good as they were they've had a lot of luck with offside decisions, goalkeeping howlers etc.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

It's absolutely insane how you can lose one match, get 97 points & still not become Premier League Champions.

City are an absolute juggernaut. A juggernaut I hate with every fiber of my being.

They're ahead of us by one PL title & actually managed what we never could, retain it.

It makes me sick.

Last edited:

LeTallec

tsunnprS6Zr2xf6r9

Man City will dominate this league for years. They are the only team in history to average 99 points over two seasons and will improve with their spending . Unfortunately it's a race for best of the rest

balthazar

Disgusting stat, we are only another another couple of hundred millions of investment away from them turning this into another one team joke league.

This is already more than Wenger's titles with Arsenal. :) Hard to compete against financial doping.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan

Disgusting stat, we are only another another couple of hundred millions of investment away from them turning this into another one team joke league.

The Qataris want to buy an English club. Gonna be a two horse raise then, at least.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
The Qataris want to buy an English club. Gonna be a two horse raise then, at least.
Can they still afford wasting money on football clubs abroad? I thought there were rumours they were considering pulling back on support for PSG. Well things could always be worse, like that Saudi maniac crown prince buying out Man U.

Top Bottom