• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Amrabad

TriniGunner

Really should have sold him to City for 60m back in the summer.

It's hard to fathom how on one hand, there is no money to spend. Yet, we left 60m on the table.

Amatuerish money management.

It's both poor money management and Wenger's emotional or fatherly type (whatever) attachment to his players. I'm sure he shed a tear when RVP and Cesc decided to leave his house to go play with other kids, from another house. It's one of the reasons we were stuck with mediocrity for years. It's time we show these players that hard work brings rewards and new contracts, not your so-called 'Love of Arsenal'.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
7KfpfyI.jpg

This is like the Moyes "I have no idea what I'm doing" meme

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's barely even funny anymore. United would be best just biting the bullet and sacking Ole now otherwise next season they'll slip even further behind. Some of the decision making at the club has been embarrassing for a while now.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gary Neville is saying the same thing.

I’m guessing there is a movement behind the scenes lead by the old Ferguson group, with a similar message.

Neville won’t criticise the Glazers, his mate Ole and the sh*t English players so that leaves Ed Woodward and Pogba.

He clearly wants a job at Utd so doesn’t want to burn any bridges. He tells it how it is until it’s not profitable anymore.

In terms of former Utd players Keano doesn’t give a f*ck, should have him on tv more.

Top Bottom