• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2018/19

Mohamed7

He's a nobody. He's lucky he's not a white footballer, or I suspect a bit more of an example might have been made of him. In my honest opinion, and for all that's worth.
A white person would not have made that joke. You know it is like how when you are black you can say the N word, but if you were any other race, it would be racism.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Watched both play-off games, I'd really like to see Leeds or Derby make it in, if Derby make it I don't see them making as big as an impact as Leeds though. Haven't seen Derby or Leeds in for ages.

balthazar

What an unreal run in for both Man City and Liverpool. Everton must be pleased though. They were the last team to take points of the best losers some 10 matches ago

Mohamed7

WBA 1-0 A. Villa (2-2 on aggregate) 32 minutes played

Many managers later, WBA still playing like Pulis. Absolutely rubbish. Set pieces and long throws.

Really hope they do not get anywhere near the EPL.

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Halgate will go back to Everton and wouldn’t care about WBA. I’m not sure if I’d have allowed him to take a penalty especially the first one unless the others didn’t have the guts to step up.

None of the WBA looked confident of scoring.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Steer’s saves were quality but no idea why Holgate and f*cking Hegazi were Brom’s first two takers.

Hoping Villa get done by Leeds now, would like Grealish to be theoretically available on the cheap.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Analytics first approaches smashing it again.

Genuine question, can anyone show me where it’s actually worked? Was Sven solely an analytics man?

I just don’t get how you can pass up Brooks after watching him if you’re Brighton. He was so obviously quality last year in the Championship.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Love watching Grealish play, one of those players who're unbelievably easy on the eye.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom