• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette: Laca the Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

All the players they've bought from us have disappointed in some way. It depends how much they're offering,whether Emery will be able to spend the entire fee and who we can sign as a replacement. My inclination is to keep him and supplement him and Auba but apparently, we're a little short of funds.
If we can leverage Lacazette into Umtiti/Zaha, I'd be all for it.

13 goals in 27 starts in the league and 5 goals in 7 games in the EL, playing in a team that has no attacking identity or structure (@hydrofluoric acid), no wingers and a retired No.10 who has worse stats than Iwobi, can't be bad.

41ERiCWXI7L._SX425_.jpg

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Giroud used to receive death threats for scoring 13 goals a season.

I’ve been saying that lmao, people praise Lacazette for what they got mad at Giroud for. The double standards are nuts. Not even praise either, they act like he’s prime RVP. I don’t get it he’s above average on his best days and they come far and few.

But at the same time they’re so quick to turn on Auba who bangs goals, i think it’s cos Lacazette is better looking and a lot of these guys are in the closet.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
I’ve been saying that lmao, people praise Lacazette for what they got mad at Giroud for. The double standards are nuts. Not even praise either, they act like he’s prime RVP. I don’t get it he’s above average on his best days and they come far and few.

But at the same time they’re so quick to turn on Auba who bangs goals, i think it’s cos Lacazette is better looking and a lot of these guys are in the closet.
Man's talking about the closet while hiding behind a naked btec Hulk Hogan avi. :lol:

Anyway we need both of Auba and Laca going forward. Both have been vital to this team and will be in the future.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Man's talking about the closet while hiding behind a naked btec Hulk Hogan avi. :lol:

Anyway we need both of Auba and Laca going forward. Both have been detrimental to this team and will be in the future.

Man said detrimental :lol:

You mean instrumental, dummy.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Lmao don’t worry about it bro. They do say don’t argue with fools cos they’ll drag you down and beat you with experience, and I’m very experienced.
I'm off, Pumping Iron and looking for a new avi.

Tomorrow I'll be back here hating on Laca.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom