• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette (Out)

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Not possible with Kroenke around. And besides - we need balance.
Name any top team that plays with 2 strikers with similar profiles to Laca and Auba?
Describe how similar their profiles are?

EDIT: I may have misread. You mean a club that plays two strikers with the same profile as Auba and Laca?

Why would that even be important? We need to define our own style.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Describe how similar their profiles are?

This is another great point. Emery likes to choose tactics depending on opponent.

EPL teams need rotation anyway. So we can play Aubameyang when counter-attacking, both if needed, or Lacazette more when possession football.

drippin

Btw, hasn't Aubameyang said he wants to play with Lacazette same time at the field? Or do I remember wrong.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
Who gives a **** what Aubameyang says? Last time I checked he wasn't the manager yet. If Emery's favoured system only has room for one striker, then the best thing to do would be to cash in on one of them instead of compromising the team by trying to fit in both at the same time.

We'll have to see what the manager has planned, but if he goes back to shunting Aubameyang out wide again next season just to fit in Laca it'll be a disappointment.

drippin

Who gives a **** what Aubameyang says? Last time I checked he wasn't the manager yet. If Emery's favoured system only has room for one striker, then the best thing to do would be to cash in on one of them instead of compromising the team by trying to fit in both at the same time.

We'll have to see what the manager has planned, but if he goes back to shunting Aubameyang out wide again next season just to fit in Laca it'll be a disappointment.

Its just a hint that Auba likes Laca and sees potential in their partnership.

Of course we need to see what Emery wants.

Auba - Laca - Pacy Winger + Bellerin on the right. Was Auba bad on the wing? Goal scoring threat (and goals) is good to have.

That could be our Mane - Firmino - Salah, Auba has dribbled a bit more in last games. Laca is good hardworking playmaker striker.

morpho

Established Member
Maybe playing the devils advocate here, but im not so sure its fair to question our strikers this season... Give them two propper wingers and we can talk. Even two 96 year old grannies on either side would give them more leverage than what they had to put up with this season

Mohamed7

80 mil for him? Sell sell sell
I know they might not be the same level but Hazard, who has only one year contract left, is going for 89m!

The transfer market is so inflated. Gone are the days when you would spend 80m on 5-6 players. Now it will just be either one A-rated player, or two B-rated players.

Therefore, let's not rush selling our key players.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

I know they might not be the same level but Hazard, who has only one year contract left, is going for 89m!

The transfer market is so inflated. Gone are the days when you would spend 80m on 5-6 players. Now it will just be either one A-rated player, or two B-rated players.

Therefore, let's not rush selling our key players.
He is b-rated. Easy sell

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

He's a 100m striker in today's market easily. Plus he's the only player in our team who actually gives a ****.

19 goals this and 17 last season. What would but a Strikee with those returns for 100 mil? LOL. IF someone plats that they are idiots.

We got a 40 goals a year Striker for way less One year ago

Jae

19 goals this and 17 last season. What would but a Strikee with those returns for 100 mil? LOL. IF someone plats that they are idiots.

We got a 40 goals a year Striker for way less One year ago

Lukaku went to United for £75m plus £15m of add ons. Morata went to Chelsea for £60m. Neither of these players are fit to lace Laca's boots. You have Barcelona paying rediculous fees like 146m for Coutinho. To the right team he is worth much more than 80m (including us).

He is one of the few players in our team who plays like he actually cares and gives 100% every time he puts the shirt on. We won't get any better than Laca for less than 100m.

We need to be concentrating on sorting our absolute sh*tshow of a defence out rather than cashing in on one of the few good things about our team. Seems to me you just don't like him and want him sold.

drippin

Lukaku went to United for £75m plus £15m of add ons. Morata went to Chelsea for £60m. Neither of these players are fit to lace Laca's boots. You have Barcelona paying rediculous fees like 146m for Coutinho. To the right team he is worth much more than 80m (including us).

He is one of the few players in our team who plays like he actually cares and gives 100% every time he puts the shirt on. We won't get any better than Laca for less than 100m.

We need to be concentrating on sorting our absolute sh*tshow of a defence out rather than cashing in on one of the few good things about our team. Seems to me you just don't like him and want him sold.

Agree, and we need to get a good winger also. Budget can possibly handle 40-50 million in that, depending on many things, not sure. Any ideas for that price?

Jae

Agree, and we need to get a good winger also. Budget can possibly handle 40-50 million in that, depending on many things, not sure. Any ideas for that price?

Honestly I'd be looking at Delefeu from Watford.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
He can be replaced with any wide player. I wouldn't mind a swap deal with Dembele.
Dembele is a talented player, but he's made of glass and he's very skinny to adapt to the physical nature of the PL from the get-go.
Lacazette isn't injury prone and can hold his own very well against aggressive defenders.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
Honestly I'd be looking at Delefeu from Watford.
giphy.gif

Top Bottom