• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,581

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Ornstein summary taken from reddit

• Not the most spectacular summer, if we stay in Europa League > ~40m pounds, if we’re in Champions League “substantially bigger”
  • We’re looking for experience and youth, priority at CB, mentioned Djene Dakonam [Primary Target]
  • Other priority is a box-to-box CM, we came close to signing Nkunku in January, Rabiot is someone else we have an interest in for a long time [Primary Target]
  • Looking for a wide forward, and possibly a CF to replace Welbeck which would send Nketiah on loan [Secondary Target]
  • Interest in bringing a LB/RB [Secondary Target]

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Orny confirm our budget without CL is about 40M. this is so depressing.

There should just be mass boycotts next season if that's the case. There's absolutely no point in even watching next season if our budget is only 40 million because not only will the other top 6 teams improve but Everton and Leicester won't sit still either. We could honestly find ourselves in real trouble soon.

It's not like it's 2009 where we're almost guarantee top 4 because there's no serious competition, we'll soon be in a battle just to stay in the top 6 if we're careful.

Thinking about it, I bet the board are glad some ****** are already turning on the manager. It means that once again they'll be blameless.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
How can our budget be lower than what we had last summer when we've just signed a new Adidas deal?

ffs what are they doing

Tir Na Nog

It's only gonna be 65 million if we win the EL too, are fighting relegation or something? Absolutely pathetic stuff. If that's our budget we can kiss top 4 goodbye next season. These are truly dark times we're entering. We're pretty much hoping that Emery is a miracle worker.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I'll wait an see how the summer plays out. It was the same **** at this stage last summer and we had a decent window.

Wonder if Ornstein will get same amount of death threats for speaking the truth like I when I said it would be 40 M earlier this year.

Anyway the haters will come out in full force saying this is just tactict, that we would never tell what we have to spend, blah blah. The truth is that with sales we will spend around 65 net I think.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

'AFC adamant they won't breach FFP' .. by spending 40M? Ok:rofl:

It’s this ****ing self sustaining model, it’s all well and good when you’re in the CL but as soon as your income drops it f*cks you in the ass. When our profits are taken by the owner as well you’re left with banter budgets.

Tir Na Nog

Well if we're gonna switch to a back 4 then we'll need two wingers and a least a left-back as well as a backup to Bellerin at RB. Our squad as it currently is, is probably better suited to sticking with 3 at the back because playing with a back 4 will expose the weaknesses of a lot our players. Also I wouldn't even say playing with two CB's in their 30's in a back 4 will be good against pacey strikers either.

Who knows what the plan is tho, I could be way off the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom