• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Granit Xhaka (Out)

Will Manberg/Bergman complete the five stages of grief before the window opens?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Now that Ramsey has left, he's our best midfielder. That says a lot about our current options, but you'd be stupid to sell your best CM unless they offer crazy money. Which Inter won't.

Let's get rid of Elneny and buy a proper world class Ramsey replacement instead. Keep Xhaka for depth.

He was better than Ramsey as well.

I'm all for selling him if we can get a good fee and replace with him a good partner for Guendouzi.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Sad reality when most are happy with (including me) the prospect of selling one of our main midfielders.

We definitely need upgrades in midfield, Xhaka would probably do well at Inter, wouldn't be bothered if he went as long as we upgrade the position.

Somewhat worried about what Inter feel would be an appropriate price, if the price we want is too high I imagine they would look elsewhere in their own league, would be very surprised if they offer anything close to what we paid.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sad reality when most are happy with (including me) the prospect of selling one of our main midfielders.

We definitely need upgrades in midfield, Xhaka would probably do well at Inter, wouldn't be bothered if he went as long as we upgrade the position.

Somewhat worried about what Inter feel would be an appropriate price, if the price we want is too high I imagine they would look elsewhere in their own league, would be very surprised if they offer anything close to what we paid.
Its fair if we ask 35-40M he is good midfielder.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Agree 100% its fair, I just wonder if Inter could find an alternative in Serie A for cheaper.

If Xhaka went for no loss then that would be great I'm just not sure he will.

I think we definitely don't want to sell him at loss this year. Maybe later. We need some stability and mostly he has been good performer this year. He has long contract I think.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
Would be very surprised if we could upgrade on Mustafi and Xhaka. Not even a big fan of both but the players we’re linked with aren’t even that good.
Anyone will be better than Mustafai. Don't worry about it

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
If we indeed get €40m it would be very easy to improve on Xhaka without big consequences for our budget.

Neves, Barella, Aouar, etc.
Unfortunately Ndombele seems to be priced out of our range.

Alkane

If we got a 40m offer for him I’d 100% sell. His lack of mobility is so frustrating. When we had the likes of Cazorla and Rosicky they could dribble out of presses and start a quick attack. With Xhaka every team knows he lacks mobility and is a clear target. Yes he has good vision and passing but only when he has time on the ball.

We need someone partnering torreira who can dribble out of tight spaces and play quick forward passes so we don’t resort to the sideways backwards passing. Took foregranted how technically gifted our midfielders were under the latter years of Wenger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom