• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,126
  • Views 805,652

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
I hate this damn, somber song, but for the Champions League final only ....Come On Liverpool!

616853025-Youll-Never-Walk-Alone-Lyrics.jpg

Bradpiff

Why has the narrative been changed for Liverpool they were what 7 points clear and lost but no one says they bottled it.

Plus they can still end up with Nothing

Now that would be funny

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I think they will just get better.Klopp is fantastic, no player wants to leave and plenty of players will want to come.

Better in which way ? They were great in EPL,but also had luck in some matches with refs,own goals etc.It's hard to repeat this kind of season.Also Mane,Firmino and Salah weren't injured for the most of the time.They need to have same kind of form next season.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Better in which way ? They were great in EPL,but also had luck in some matches with refs,own goals etc.It's hard to repeat this kind of season.Also Mane,Firmino and Salah weren't injured for the most of the time.They need to have same kind of form next season.

You are making a valid point, but Klopps Liverpool have visibly become better for each season. Fabinho, and i think Keita as well, will take the next step during the course of next season. They play attractive football; big players will want to join. With an addition or two they will have the best defence in the league, easily. And the thing is they will make these signings. They have the means for it.

Hjalmaar

If you kill yourself, that's called ****.
If you kill someone else, that's called homicide.
If you don't win the league for 29 years, that's called merseyside.

(Stolen from twitter/redcafe)

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
You are making a valid point, but Klopps Liverpool have visibly become better for each season. Fabinho, and i think Keita as well, will take the next step during the course of next season. They play attractive football; big players will want to join. With an addition or two they will have the best defence in the league, easily. And the thing is they will make these signings. They have the means for it.

I can't see them bettering this season no matter who they bring in. As good as you are 97 points is a ridiculous total and they had a lot go for them. All it will take is an injury to VVD or a long-term absence of one of their front three and I think they'll struggle again

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can't see them bettering this season no matter who they bring in. As good as you are 97 points is a ridiculous total and they had a lot go for them. All it will take is an injury to VVD or a long-term absence of one of their front three and I think they'll struggle again
They managed to acquire a£700+m squad through clever buying and selling. So it’s got some depth to it. That showed when they had injuries to Salah and Fermino before the Barca game. A long term injury to VVD though would be more serious.

Our £400m+ squad on the other hand fell apart when Unai had a few injuries.

PoleInGoal

Player:Tomiyasu
They managed to acquire a£700+m squad through clever buying and selling. So it’s got some depth to it. That showed when they had injuries to Salah and Fermino before the Barca game. A long term injury to VVD though would be more serious.

Our £400m+ squad on the other hand fell apart when Unai had a few injuries.
I'm not doubting the depth of their squad. I just think some people are underestimating how hard it will be to get 97 points again, it's a ridiculous amount.

They've been able to play close to their strongest team for the whole season and added to that have won several points from offside goals and inexplicable goalkeepeing howlers. I don't mean to bring down their achievements, but I can't see them maintaining the same level of performance and luck next season.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm not doubting the depth of their squad. I just think some people are underestimating how hard it will be to get 97 points again, it's a ridiculous amount.

They've been able to play close to their strongest team for the whole season and added to that have won several points from offside goals and inexplicable goalkeepeing howlers. I don't mean to bring down their achievements, but I can't see them maintaining the same level of performance and luck next season.
Totally agree.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I'm amazed that 70% of AM would have preferred to see an oil rich club like City win PL over Liverpool. Cheering on Cheats over a club with a decent football history. I have always hated Utd and Sp**s but I hate City & Chelsea just as much for what they've done to the game with their bottomless pits of wealth. Fifa & the FA must address the issue of buying success, if they don't it will happen every single season.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom