• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool: Off You Pop, Klopp

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,106
  • Views 804,864

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I'm amazed that 70% of AM would have preferred to see an oil rich club like City win PL over Liverpool. Cheering on Cheats over a club with a decent football history. I have always hated Utd and Sp**s but I hate City & Chelsea just as much for what they've done to the game with their bottomless pits of wealth. Fifa & the FA must address the issue of buying success, if they don't it will happen every single season.

Don't think it's all about City tbf.

People just didn't want Liverpool to win EPL and don't like them for some reason.Doubt that many of us care about City's title.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Don't think it's all about City tbf.

People just didn't want Liverpool to win EPL and don't like them for some reason.Doubt that many of us care about City's title.

Yeah I think its the Pool fans people dislike, I don't know, I just know I would have preferred Liverpool to win the PL over City. I also want them to win the CL but that's for a different reason :)

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Yeah I think its the Pool fans people dislike, I don't know, I just know I would have preferred Liverpool to win the PL over City. I also want them to win the CL but that's for a different reason :)

I'm not fan of big clubs overall :lol:,don't like Liverpool since Benitez's days and some players in those times,fans are too arrogant and media this season were very boring about their title.

Yeah,i'm fine with them to win CL.They and Klopp deserve some title for this season and need to win against Sp**s.But for EPL it's just different story and they just can't win it lmao.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

It’s been ****ing unbearable and they didn’t even win the damn league. Imagine if they won it?!

That’s Spuds and Liverpool CL final is honestly the worst situation possible. Neither outcome is ideal. Liverpool could well win but if they do, we’re gonna have to hear about it till we have grandchildren.

Can’t stand Liverpool man, the better they get the higher my dislike for them rises. Deluded, fantasising, over emotional, out of touch with reality, self indulgent wankers.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I'm amazed that 70% of AM would have preferred to see an oil rich club like City win PL over Liverpool. Cheering on Cheats over a club with a decent football history. I have always hated Utd and Sp**s but I hate City & Chelsea just as much for what they've done to the game with their bottomless pits of wealth. Fifa & the FA must address the issue of buying success, if they don't it will happen every single season.
Liverpool have American money, what’s the difference?

Jae

It’s been ****ing unbearable and they didn’t even win the damn league. Imagine if they won it?!

That’s Spuds and Liverpool CL final is honestly the worst situation possible. Neither outcome is ideal. Liverpool could well win but if they do, we’re gonna have to hear about it till we have grandchildren.

Can’t stand Liverpool man, the better they get the higher my dislike for them rises. Deluded, fantasising, over emotional, out of touch with reality, self indulgent wankers.

I live in Liverpool mate, I deal with them everyday and I can confirm what you say is 100% accurate. Hopefully they never win the leave and Klopp moves on after a few seasons (Real or Barcelona).

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Liverpool have American money, what’s the difference?

The difference is that Liverpool have sold many players for high value that were purchased for less. They also take a risk on players like Robertson who is now worth £50m+. When did City last take a risk on a cheap player, or sell on a player for far more? I don't know the net spend of each but I'm sure there is a huge difference and that is what I mean by buying success.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Morals have long gone out the window in regards to how clubs use their money or even get their money. It certainly isn't enough for me to cheer for Liverpool when I know what their fans are like.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The difference is that Liverpool have sold many players for high value that were purchased for less. They also take a risk on players like Robertson who is now worth £50m+. When did City last take a risk on a cheap player, or sell on a player for far more? I don't know the net spend of each but I'm sure there is a huge difference and that is what I mean by buying success.
Who gives a toss about selling players and taking risks? Point still stands that both clubs have foreign owners who’ve pumped them with cash.

City might sell Sane and Mendy this summer for more than 100M? But so what?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆

Liverpool fans seem pretty unhappy with their pre-season performances, no signings, their star players coming back late for training after internationals...wouldn't be surprised if they start slowly this season.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Wouldn't be surprised if some of the money spent last summer came out of this summer's budget. I'd still expect some money left over from yet another successful CL run though.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

It's clear as day they need an alternative to Mane-Firmino-Salah. You could argue they probably could do with a creative midfielder while there's also a possibility that their whole game plan could end up getting found out. I mean for example if teams could isolate Alexerander-Arnold knowing that Salah's not gonna be running back the whole time then teams will punish team.

It'll be a tall ask for them to replicate last season and I think they'll be quite a number of points off City this time. They'll comfortably finish top 4, probably 2nd again tho.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
It's clear as day they need an alternative to Mane-Firmino-Salah. You could argue they probably could do with a creative midfielder while there's also a possibility that their whole game plan could end up getting found out. I mean for example if teams could isolate Alexerander-Arnold knowing that Salah's not gonna be running back the whole time then teams will punish team.

It'll be a tall ask for them to replicate last season and I think they'll be quite a number of points off City this time. They'll comfortably finish top 4, probably 2nd again tho.

VAR coming in would be interesting. I believe Pool got about 15-20 points on poor referee decisions on offside etc..

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
I refuse to believe they are not gonna strengthen the team this season, considering they are in 6 competitions: Community Shield, Premier League, F.A. Cup, League Cup, European Super Cup and FIFA Club World Cup.

Top Bottom