• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,784
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Kruse is leaving Werder for free this summer.
Rumours in a Werder Forum, that it will be a Top 6 Club in England, one of the 4 Finalists.

Chelsea is out, so will be interesting where he goes.

11 goals and 11 assists this season, but already 31 years old. That's the negative thing.

He said he only would leave Werder for a top club, so it will be interesting.
Would be a good back up for Auba and Laca but he would probably want a high wage and would kill Eddie so I would pass.

benjamin86

Established Member
Looker less than average when I saw him. Very lazy. Stopped tracking runners. Not the type of player we need.
Same although he also reminds me of Bale at LB before he broke through. (a lot of hype but on watching you wonder what they're actually good at) Whether Sessegnon has the ability to kick on like Bale who knows!

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member

Kruse is leaving Werder for free this summer.
Rumours in a Werder Forum, that it will be a Top 6 Club in England, one of the 4 Finalists.

Chelsea is out, so will be interesting where he goes.

11 goals and 11 assists this season, but already 31 years old. That's the negative thing.

He said he only would leave Werder for a top club, so it will be interesting.

Tottenham? Llorente is 34 and pretty one dimensional. Kane is obviously the main man, I wonder if this could be the back up for Kane next season and so they can keep Son on the left.

Liverpool also could do better than Origi/Sturridge, would Kruse be a Firmino backup?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Same although he also reminds me of Bale at LB before he broke through. (a lot of hype but on watching you wonder what they're actually good at) Whether Sessegnon has the ability to kick on like Bale who knows!

I hate YouTube video highlights normally but look at the finishing ability alone in there.

That’s a 17 year old kid at the time, it’s crazy. Can hit them off either foot, has great close control and can put in a mean cross. It took Bale years to do that.

We’ve waited years for Iwobi to be able to do just one of those things. He won both Championship young player and player of the year and was the first player in the Championship to be nominated for the PFA young olayer.

I think he could have kicked on this year but Fulham were a mess, binned the manager too quickly, made a sh*t appointment in Ranieri and that was it. The club was in turmoil and it didn’t put him in a position to succeed.

benjamin86

Established Member

I hate YouTube video highlights normally but look at the finishing ability alone in there.

That’s a 17 year old kid at the time, it’s crazy. Can hit them off either foot, has great close control and can put in a mean cross. It took Bale years to do that.

We’ve waited years for Iwobi to be able to do just one of those things. He won both Championship young player and player of the year and was the first player in the Championship to be nominated for the PFA young olayer.

I think he could have kicked on this year but Fulham were a mess, binned the manager too quickly, made a sh*t appointment in Ranieri and that was it. The club was in turmoil and it didn’t put him in a position to succeed.
Fulham want 30m and i wouldnt gamble that on him right now. We don't have the money :(

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Fulham want 30m and i wouldnt gamble that on him right now. We don't have the money :(

It’s not really a gamble, even if he doesn’t fully kick on you’d make your money back on him easily simply because he’s home grown.

If he kicks on you’re you’re looking at a player at least four times what you’re paid.

25-30M for a legitimate English prospect is ridiculously cheap.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
It’s not really a gamble, even if he doesn’t fully kick on you’d make your money back on him easily simply because he’s home grown.

If he kicks on you’re you’re looking at a player at least four times what you’re paid.

25-30M for a legitimate English prospect is ridiculously cheap.

Exactly this 30m is peanuts for a young, English prospect. I'll be honest, I have been blown away by Sessegnon this season but as an attacking wingback, he'd be a great option. Monreal will be leaving next summer. Saed can't play every game and Sessegnon can play LB, LWB and LM.

Sign him and that's our left side sorted for a few years, OR we sell him for 30m in a couple of years time.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
Can't last remember when I've wanted us to sign a player this much. Mahrez after Leicester's title win maybe. Certainly Suarez in 2013 before that.

Sign Ziyech and Zaha, **** the rest.

For the mentioned price we should sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom