• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

A Bald Fraud's Chester City

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

This is what I mean, Pep's had to put up with the media practically begging for Liverpool to win the title and now someone would rather ask questions on something outside what has went on on the pitch on the day they become the first team to win the domestic treble in England. It's completely disrespectful. No wonder he's pissed.

Oh_Snap

I can't understand why more Arsenal supporters are up in arms over Man City breaking the rules adhered by other clubs? We're one of the clubs most suffering from this.
IKR, they're breaking the rules big time and want respect? Shows you in what universe Pep and the likes live. Again: they cheated their way into the "historic treble" and tainted it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I can't understand why more Arsenal supporters are up in arms over Man City breaking the rules adhered by other clubs? We're one of the clubs most suffering from this.
Because rather them than Liverpool. Nothings been proven yet either. They are quite certain they haven't broken any rules.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
IKR, they're breaking the rules big time and want respect? Shows you in what universe Pep and the likes live. Again: they cheated their way into the "historic treble" and tainted it.

poor soul Guardiola being asked a critical question about allegations of fraud in the wake of his employer being investigated for fraud. That so called journo should've stuck to his job and just licked his arse:rolleyes:

On one hand people criticize the lack of serious journalism, on the other hand it's apparently bad style to take the opportunity of a press conference and ask a critical question because the guy and his team just won three titles and now the mood is tainted - which actually ties pretty neatly into those allegations: Without the money they get they wouldn't have won those titles, so I think it's fair to ask in that context if he's got a comment on allegations said money used to win the trophies is dirty.

If anything the journo shouldn't have backed out and let himself be intimidated by "mighty" Guardiola. The reaction actually shows the question was pretty spot on and struck a nerve.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
poor soul Guardiola being asked a critical question about allegations of fraud in the wake of his employer being investigated for fraud. That so called journo should've stuck to his job and just licked his arse:rolleyes:

On one hand people criticize the lack of serious journalism, on the other hand it's apparently bad style to take the opportunity of a press conference and ask a critical question because the guy and his team just won three titles and now the mood is tainted - which actually ties pretty neatly into those allegations: Without the money they get they wouldn't have won those titles, so I think it's fair to ask in that context if he's got a comment on allegations said money used to win the trophies is dirty.

If anything the journo shouldn't have backed out and let himself be intimidated by "mighty" Guardiola. The reaction actually shows the question was pretty spot on and struck a nerve.
Same feeling. Liverpool fans are ****s. I know it. But Manchester City is a symbol of what a club should not be. No matter how beautifully they played, I never felt like admiring them at all because I knew that they did not develop this game. They just bought it. When some other club wins the league, we feel curious about their journey to the top. With City, I just feel meh. What they're doing is bad for the entire league in the long term. Happy that it is being investigated.

Top Bottom