• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,467,347

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Should sell for any price he won't get work permit and he not good enough

CIES values him at €2-4 million, but I'm not sure even a lower fee would be enough to offset his wages. The only thing I could find that listed his wages was an article about the 10 highest-paid Japanese players and they had him at £50,000 per week. If true, Arsenal may have to just eat it. That's more than Jenkinson makes and we've seen how difficult it's been to unload him.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
CIES values him at €2-4 million, but I'm not sure even a lower fee would be enough to offset his wages. The only thing I could find that listed his wages was an article about the 10 highest-paid Japanese players and they had him at £50,000 per week. If true, Arsenal may have to just eat it. That's more than Jenkinson makes and we've seen how difficult it's been to unload him.
50K a week? you can't be serious ffs his contract until 2021?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Doubt we'll make any significant movements before the Europa final, seeing as it will impact our finances and pulling power.
Yes there will be no movement until we know where we will play next season also we need to make edu appointment official

HBL

Established Member
Has there been any reliable links to Ziyech/Saliba yet? Would both be great signings, Ziyech is incredible. £25m would be a steal :p

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
dunno if he was really linked but it looks like he's no longer an option

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Again. Just another post that claims that Xhaka is better than others, Xhaka is a great player etc. But nothing to substantiate it.

Yeah and your post was of great substance "nOt pL LeVeL", despite being the first man on the field by both Wenger and Emery, captaining his national team, his former club and soon Arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom