• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2019

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 5,998
  • Views 640,373
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
How many wingers will Dortmund have if they buy Brandt & Hazard? They may sell Sancho soon then

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Noooo, I hate Bayern :( - dumb move from City, that's the upside. Well,.. it does not really matter for them in the end

Such a shame that there is no chance in us getting him, they have no reason to help us strengthen, we probably can't afford it nor would he want to come here as I'm sure there will be better offers.

23yrs old and only going to get better.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
Saw this in redcafe's transfer section:

Rough translation:
Fernando Burgos tells a phrase of Bale from the dressing room.
"I have 3 years on my contract at 17m net. If they want me to play then fine, or I can play golf."

Hope it's true :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is a similar situation to us with Özil. Neither are exactly bad players, neither are going to leave, you need to somehow get the most out of them or accept you are dumping wages down the drain for no return.

Is kind of crazy how Bale, at one time possibly one of the top 5 players in the world, may have even been number 3 behind Ronaldo/Messi has now found their career to be solely about money.

Injuries I guess have played a huge part but something strikes me in that he doesn't actually care or have the hunger to play for Madrid, its like the continuous bashing he has received from the club/fans has got him to this point where he is happy to stick a huge middle finger up at them and see out the rest of his career there and milk them for it all.

As much as I'm not a fan of Özil for this its kind of nice to see Madrid be f'd about like this.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is a similar situation to us with Özil. Neither are exactly bad players, neither are going to leave, you need to somehow get the most out of them or accept you are dumping wages down the drain for no return.

Is kind of crazy how Bale, at one time possibly one of the top 5 players in the world, may have even been number 3 behind Ronaldo/Messi has now found their career to be solely about money.

Injuries I guess have played a huge part but something strikes me in that he doesn't actually care or have the hunger to play for Madrid, its like the continuous bashing he has received from the club/fans has got him to this point where he is happy to stick a huge middle finger up at them and see out the rest of his career there and milk them for it all.

As much as I'm not a fan of Özil for this its kind of nice to see Madrid be f'd about like this.

Where does the animosity come from? Didn't he contribute to their CL wins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom