• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mesut Özil: Time to Move Ön?

Do you want Özil sold this summer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

perhaps he comes here expecting something new - it is all a bit Groundhog Day, isn't it

I wish there was a way of separating news from opinion

If only it was limited to this forum or even this thread.

To be honest he'd probably not really a **** but he is taking this club for a ride now.

say yes

forum master baiter
Much as I don’t care who Özil has dinner with, the notion that he’s somehow being forced or pressured into these meetings with Erdogan out of fear is laughable. Their relationship clearly goes well beyond professional niceties.

Mesut likes and respects Erdogan. Why can’t people just accept that rather than pretending that his family are being held ransom ffs :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Theres no problem being friends with Erdogan, Western Propoganda has people thinking everyone not opening their bumholes for the US and their lackeys are evil.

You never hear about how Assad and Putin basically defeated ISIS while Americans were busy bombing civilians and selling weapons to both sides and fanning the flames of war in that nation.

Last edited:

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Much as I don’t care who Özil has dinner with, the notion that he’s somehow being forced or pressured into these meetings with Erdogan out of fear is laughable. Their relationship clearly goes well beyond professional niceties.

Mesut likes and respects Erdogan. Why can’t people just accept that rather than pretending that his family are being held ransom ffs :lol:
Painting him as some sort of coward in the process as well... But it's ok because it excuses him. Never mind the disservice. Just rolls off the finger tips in this thread :lol:

I couldn't give a damn who he has dinner with. Seems to mean more to his protectors.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nobody ever said he was a ****. He's a very privileged man who has lots of time and money on his hands to do wonderful things for the much less fortunate. What a life.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Theres no problem being friends with Erdogan, Western Propoganda has people thinking everyone not opening their bumholes for the US and their lackeys are evil.

You never hear about how Assad and Putin basically defeated ISIS while Americans were busy bombing troops and selling weapons to both sides and fanning the flames of war in that nation.

Great post, good to see.

say yes

forum master baiter
We probably shouldn’t get drawn into world politics in the Özil thread but, in the interest of balance, that’s not a “great post” at all.

Comparing the actions of the West in Syria to Assad/Putin is deranged. Assad is a war-criminal who (backed by Putin) has presided over a humanitarian crisis in which it is estimated that over 400,000 people have been killed and millions displaced. They’ve bombed schools and hospitals indiscriminately, used chemical weapons repeatedly contrary to international law, and tortured and murdered tens of thousands of dissidents. He’s an evil ****.

The Russian bombing campaign - which has targeted the Syrian rebels much more than it has ISIS - has killed far more (around six times) as many civilians as the western coalition combined.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable

You never hear about how Assad and Putin basically defeated ISIS while Americans were busy bombing civilians and selling weapons to both sides and fanning the flames of war in that nation.
Loved this post! So much of truth!

Oh_Snap

Poor, misunderstood Erdolf. You can't make this stuff up.

Withdraws the vote in Istanbul because it's not going his way
Locks away Journalists (google Deniz Yücel) because they're "spying"
Sends Imams via DITIB to Europe to spread Salafism
If you're turkish and living outside turkey and critize him on social Media ... have fun going to turkey (aka straight to Jail)
Spitting on Atatürks legacy (removing secularization step by step)

https://www.dw.com/en/german-footballer-deniz-naki-shot-at-on-highway/a-42061157

All made up by evil western media.

tenor.gif

BigPoppaPump

We probably shouldn’t get drawn into world politics in the Özil thread but, in the interest of balance, that’s not a “great post” at all.

Comparing the actions of the West in Syria to Assad/Putin is deranged. Assad is a war-criminal who (backed by Putin) has presided over a humanitarian crisis in which it is estimated that over 400,000 people have been killed and millions displaced. They’ve bombed schools and hospitals indiscriminately, used chemical weapons repeatedly contrary to international law, and tortured and murdered tens of thousands of dissidents. He’s an evil ****.

The Russian bombing campaign - which has targeted the Syrian rebels much more than it has ISIS - has killed far more (around six times) as many civilians as the western coalition combined.

I'm more making a point about how the media portrays these things and how people buy into narratives. It's obvious Assad and Putin are war criminals but isis/isil were made to look like the big threat in that region.

Either way the Özil thread isn't the place to be talking about the Syrian Civil war. We're tryna send him to Serie A not Syria.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐

I'm more making a point about how the media portrays these things and how people buy into narratives. It's obvious Assad and Putin are war criminals but isis/isil were made to look like the big threat in that region.
You kind of sold your own narrative there though, that Russia and Assad were doing 'good' in defeating ISIS while USA are the only criminals.

Funny how easy it is to do isnt it

I do agree that certain countries will have their own perspectives on things but at the end of the day the media is going to report on atrocities done by other countries before themselves, gotta just follow the least possibly biased sources of news.

BigPoppaPump

You kind of sold your own narrative there though, that Russia and Assad were doing 'good' in defeating ISIS while USA are the only criminals.

Funny how easy it is to do isnt it

I do agree that certain countries will have their own perspectives on things but at the end of the day the media is going to report on atrocities done by other countries before themselves, gotta just follow the least possibly biased sources of news.

Yeah I was showing how easy it is to do, and I agree with you.

Now let's stop before we get sent to our rooms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom