• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thought we'd do this. Good idea.

Reactions: A_G

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
If anybody needs tickets for the final I can get you two at cost price from the Arsenal. Don't pay more than face value because it's not going to sell out and you're already ripped off once with the travel arrangements.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If anybody needs tickets for the final I can get you two at cost price from the Arsenal. Don't pay more than face value because it's not going to sell out and you're already ripped off once with the travel arrangements.

I'm the same. No bother getting tickets but what's the point if it's going to cost me over a grand in flights and I need to take a week off work to get there and back.

I had a quick view at availability and tickets seem to go from £121 down to the £17 restricted view tickets. Like anyone is going to pay a thousand quid to get there and have bought a restricted view ticket :lol:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Is travel really that bad? How do you get there, by boat or something? Can't you just fly to Turkey and wing it from there? Kayseri has an airport, I know some great places to eat there. From there it's only a 1700 km ride to Baku.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Is travel really that bad? How do you get there, by boat or something?

For me the cheapest is £1274 return. Takes 27 hours and 35 mins to get there but I get home in 22 hours 05 mins. Both involve 2 changes.

The shortest flight is 15 hours 30 on the way there and 14 hours 20 on the way back but costs £1598. Again both involve 2 changes. I would be flying from the arse end of nowhere in Scotland though. It might be easier for London based fans.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

For me the cheapest is £1274 return. Takes 27 hours and 35 mins to get there but I get home in 22 hours 05 mins. Both involve 2 changes.

The shortest flight is 15 hours 30 on the way there and 14 hours 20 on the way back but costs £1598. Again both involve 2 changes. I would be flying from the arse end of nowhere in Scotland though. It might be easier for London based fans.
Fly to Amsterdam first, it's only 7 hours with one change from here.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I've just heard Chelsea are not even close to selling 1000 tickets for this, is that true?

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member

Thought we'd do this. Good idea.

It does seem too long a gap between our last game and the final. Fitness wise we might need a workout slightly more intense than just training. Imagine though if we get an injury to a vital player from a game we didn't have to play.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Is travel really that bad? How do you get there, by boat or something? Can't you just fly to Turkey and wing it from there? Kayseri has an airport, I know some great places to eat there. From there it's only a 1700 km ride to Baku.
Walking distance.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Didn't know Oеzil lost the Europa League final during his time at Werder 10 years ago.

It's coming home, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom