• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
**** me, whether that's "normal" or not it's pretty ****in crazy. They better work their asses off for it.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Win bonuses for lifting a big trophy is standard stuff. We used to (?) give big bonuses to get top 4

Gegen Pressing

From here in Asia cheapest flight to Azerbaijan three hops Bangkok -Hong Kong and Dubai :Bkk-Hkg -DXB-GYD
750$ return . Baku might suck but what a
multi city trip along the way, bonus fly Emirates A380 doesn't hurt either

For me the cheapest is £1274 return. Takes 27 hours and 35 mins to get there but I get home in 22 hours 05 mins. Both involve 2 changes.

The shortest flight is 15 hours 30 on the way there and 14 hours 20 on the way back but costs £1598. Again both involve 2 changes. I would be flying from the arse end of nowhere in Scotland though. It might be easier for London based fans.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Such a sad thing to miss a European final because of this. Uefa can f**k off anyway corrupted organisation

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Thankfully mkhi isn't one of our main players imagine if auba or hazard miss the final because of this. Still it's a mess situation not only because of Mkhi but choosing Baku as city to host the final knowing the clubs who will qualify to final are either from Germany Spain England and maybe France.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
The decision to hold any European game, let alone a final, in a Country where some players cant enter is a disgrace. UEFA should be held to account for this and Arsenal should be compensated for it. Mkhi may not be a nailed on starter but he's still an Arsenal player who should be able to play if required. Bastards!

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Haven't really had chance to think about this match. However, everyday I see more and more bad news come out of the Chelsea camp, players forcing Sarri to leave, injuries, Hazard leaving, bans, Giroud signing an extension.

Even Chelsea fans said it feels like this is some weird pre-season friendly since they already have CL.

We have a great opportunity here to get CL and a European trophy, but honestly anymore bad news and I think we'll bottle it.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom