• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

This Mikhi stuff tells me Wellbeck will be on the bench.

Meanwhile my match tickets have arrived and the trek to Baku commences next Monday.

I'd recommend we get on board and support the team rather than engaging in his "**** UEFA" stuff; its unproductive and is what it is.

A week after the final, no one will really care about this Baku **** anymore - in the same way the next WC is still going to take place in Qatar and the last one took place in Russia - and was actually very good.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
boycott mean huge fines and maybe european competition ban for 1-2 seasons.
I would take it. Time for strong messages to be sent from big teams to this disgusting organization. Seriously, i would take it. Would lead the way for others and make me real proud to be a gooner.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I would take it. Time for strong messages to be sent from big teams to this disgusting organization. Seriously, i would take it. Would lead the way for others and make me real proud to be a gooner.
i think after this year Uefa will consider where they'll make final.

keta23

Is there anybody interested to attend Europa league final in Baku. I have 3 tickets in 2nd category (centrally) and would like to sell them and to watch final with Arsenal fans! My friends can't go because of already known reasons (transport expenses and etc.), and thankfully I will be there!
Please send me message if interested or you know someone who might be interested.
COYG

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is there anybody interested to attend Europa league final in Baku. I have 3 tickets in 2nd category (centrally) and would like to sell them and to watch final with Arsenal fans! My friends can't go because of already known reasons (transport expenses and etc.), and thankfully I will be there!
Please send me message if interested or you know someone who might be interested.
COYG
i doubt you will find many people who are interested because of the expensive plane tickets.

Gursha

Had we taken one small chance out of 100 we had to get top 4, I would 100% support to boycott this final in protest of this... its an absolute disgrace, if we had 5 first team armenians? what wouldve happened then?

But since that our only way to CL, we cannot do that... since these protests usually end up in just handing chelsea the trophy, and tons of media coverage.. and thats all...

Lets hope we can win it....

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Yes I know... my friends can't go... I have spent whole monthly wage for this trip :-(
Hope somebody will be interested to join

I'm travelling to Baku with a few friends too. Hopefully some of the A-M members can connect too at a central place.

carlito'sway

Established Member
From here in Asia cheapest flight to Azerbaijan three hops Bangkok -Hong Kong and Dubai :Bkk-Hkg -DXB-GYD
750$ return . Baku might suck but what a
multi city trip along the way, bonus fly Emirates A380 doesn't hurt either

What an ordeal to make it to this god forsaken place. I truly do admire the fans who will make it there. On a side note, the a380 is an amazing plane to fly in. Try to get a seat on the upper deck.

keta23

I managed to buy ticket from Vienna during second half of 1/2 finals match for 500€ - which is now clear home run. I wanted to buy from Budapest after first round od 1/2 final for 300€ but I wasn't sure we will make it....according to our away form.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Baku are hosting games in the Euros as well. Uefa are ****.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
It's funny. I see so many posters who know EUFA are ****. Basically all of us. Yet none of us will stop watching or enabling their corruption. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom