• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aaron Ramsey: BianconAaron

Do You Consider Aaron Ramsey An Arsenal Legend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Untitled.jpg

time to lock...? :(

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
I wish him all the best at Juventus. He has given all he had to us, total commitment and desire whenever he has been on the pitch. Also feel he genuinely cared for the shirt unlike many players who just saw it as a work uniform.

He hasn't always been consistent. Had some truly shocking games on a regular basis. However he did step up at the most important games.

During a game you would shake your head in disbelief atleast a few times at his lack of discipline as a midfielder, sometimes not knowing if to laugh or cry as he would be beyond the striker or frantically waving his hands to let his team mates know he is free in the penalty box. But other times you would be jumping up in delight as he made a great run in the box and dispatched the ball into the net.

The only reason I'm not upset about Ramsey leaving is one word 'injuries'. His body lets him down time after time. You just can't have such injury prone player as vital part of the team. Look at his latest injury. What seemed like a small hamstring injury at the time. Emery even came out and said he thinks he would be back in 2 or 3 weeks, turned into a 2 month lay off. I remember just before the last internationals he had a knock, again which was said to keep him out for only a few days. He missed the whole 2 weeks of the internationals and i think even our following game too.

So in that sense it is better both for him and us. The slower league in Italy will suit him and Juve also have loads of meaningless games during the season in which he can be rested.

Thank you Aaron and good luck.

Last edited:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Bye mate, You've giving me a LOT of great moments. Great winners, spectacular goals, amazing assists, great tackles and a spirit that few players have these days. Even when you performed like **** you still gave it your all. Glad to have had you at Arsenal as a player. Wish you the best.
Sincerely

GDeep™

League is very weak
When Ramsey scores that goal against Fulham or Watford, he done the “this is what you’re letting go” celebration.

Interesting celebration if you go back and look at it.

Beast Incarnate

https://www.skysports.com/football/...or-keen-to-avoid-aaron-ramsey-contract-repeat

Atleast out of this situation there is this. Kinda confirms what I was saying before, I suspect contract talks started a long time ago and this was the desired outcome for Ramsey’s camp.

Ramsey and his agent have played an absolute blinder.

He's leaving for a bigger club, with a huge pay rise, whilst not having the fans turn on him, with the club taking the blame for his departure.

I can't help but commend them for the way they've played the club.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Finally! I’ve waited so many years for walcott, ramsey, giroud.... to leave.
It’s time to rebuild our squad with talented players. Get in the transfer market and find replacement for arshavin, nasri, cazorla....

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Finally! I’ve waited so many years for walcott, ramsey, giroud.... to leave.
It’s time to rebuild our squad with talented players. Get in the transfer market and find replacement for arshavin, nasri, cazorla....
You wouldn't say Ramsey is a talented player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom