• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Petr Cech: Retiring at the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
No you’re not. You’re just saying there are too many distractions surrounding him.

Oh, good grief. Do you really think he's worrying about what the Twitterati are saying? That's just nonsense. After the hoopla of yesterday it's already died down. In a week's time the only people talking about it will be those trying to use it as an excuse to bench Cech. And Cech won't be listening to you.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's definitely starting we're just gonna have to make peace with it. Just pray that it doesn't go to penalties or anything like that. It's why I'm annoyed that Ramsey isn't available because once you stop Jorginho you stop Chelsea and Cech could have been in for an easy night. Now we'll have Özil up against Jorginho and Özil's not gonna man mark him out of the game, he might try at the start but in the end it's not his game and he'll want to float around looking for space not sticking to a man.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Oh, good grief. Do you really think he's worrying about what the Twitterati are saying? That's just nonsense. After the hoopla of yesterday it's already died down. In a week's time the only people talking about it will be those trying to use it as an excuse to bench Cech. And Cech won't be listening to you.
Who said anything about the twitterati or me?

He’s in discussions with Chelsea while still being contracted here and that story has leaked. That’s enough distraction.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Really hope not. He is total garbage and shouldn't even be at the club. You can't risk going into the season with just Leno and this clown.
Trying to understand this post. Correct me if I am wrong but this lad has always been professional between the sticks. Certainly not a number 1 but I'd be happy with him as a second..
Why do you feel he is garbage?

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Really hope not. He is total garbage and shouldn't even be at the club. You can't risk going into the season with just Leno and this clown.

I never held Emi in too high regard, but apparently he has been one of the best keepers in CS this season. Would take a chance with him, if it doesn't work out fine.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Trying to understand this post. Correct me if I am wrong but this lad has always been professional between the sticks. Certainly not a number 1 but I'd be happy with him as a second..
Why do you feel he is garbage?
Well, he is clearly not very good and doesn't seem to want to be doing any better. And he sits around and sticks around the club without any drive or motivation to play and build a career for himself.

I'd much rather bring back Ospina and get rid of this guy for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom