• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul Sanllehi has left Arsenal

Gursha

I know we are masters of PR and talk.

But watching them actually fills me with confidence... i hope im not fooled again... this summer will be a huge factor on how ill trust what i heard from these guys.

I really hope we win the EL because then we'll see if the plan we had is really good....

If we wont win they'll have the benefit of the " if we had CL we wouldve brought more quality"

Time will tell.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I know we are masters of PR and talk.

But watching them actually fills me with confidence... i hope im not fooled again... this summer will be a huge factor on how ill trust what i heard from these guys.

I really hope we win the EL because then we'll see if the plan we had is really good....

If we wont win they'll have the benefit of the " if we had CL we wouldve brought more quality"

Time will tell.

Oh you sweet summer child...

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
I know it’s just lip service but I couldn’t help but enjoy Raul Sanllehi’s structural breakdown of how the club is being run. He’s certainly said all the right things. The most exciting aspect IMO is the focus on the academy, it’s clearly paying off. The women’s team is also doing very well.

It remains to be seen if he can successfully implement said vision for the club to prosper. But so far, from the top down, we’ve wielded decent results. Vinai is clearly a yes man of the highest order though. I struggle to believe he has Arsenal’s best interests at heart.

TheEconomist

Established Member
Will believe when I see it, Tbf.

Ivan talked a good talk, but never really did any walking.
Yep. Arsenal are a lot like Konami with Pro Evolution Soccer. Same old promises every year about how they're going to return to their mid 2000s glory.

Less talking more action please

Gursha

Oh you sweet summer child...
LOL
Just saw your quote about the renewal email...

I telling you we are masters of PR!

its like game of thrones directors... they think they are smart but in reality they are obvious as **** and ignorant...

but ppl are too dumb to not see it and the brand is so strong that the season will be still hyped!

We are the football version of game and thrones last season!

akhil

They spent decent cash last summer didn't they. They paid above release clause for Torreira and the rest were all good transfers, i.e, Sokratis, Leno and Guendouzi. Lich was stop gap that cost us a years worth of wages.

They didn't cow with Suarez transfer regarding the mandatory purchase clause. In hindsight it was a good negotiation. They've gotten a decent Adidas and Emirates deal.

Vinai looks like a typical sales guy. It's interesting they say between them, they have daily communications with the Kroenke family. Wonder if that's just lip service, but why would they need their input on day to day operations.

The lot of them did well with what they had. This summer is crucial, we need a clearout and plug huge holes in our squad.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom