• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
D1-MbWCWsAET1p3.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Why is this so triggering??? AAAAAAAA

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
FFS this kit is getting its own thread on other forums now.

We'll get top four fashion next season.

Hector with the Golden Boots.

ClubLevel

Love the home shirt. Away one is not too bad, Adidas are clearly going to wait another season or two for the bruised banana shirt though and probably in return give us a horrible home shirt, they know exactly what they are doing.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
:lol: :lol: let me live bro. It was a while back :(

Lmao I can't talk either bro, you think I wasn't Taylor Gang back in 2011?

One embarrassing moment in my life is I tried to act like I could roll the zoots and when he passed it to me I tried to do it like Wiz did in that video in the bath tub, completely flopped and then I had to pass it to someone else to finish it for me. There were girls there too so yeah I was a flop in life.

For reference:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Lmao I can't talk either bro, you think I wasn't Taylor Gang back in 2011?

One embarrassing moment in my life is I tried to act like I could roll the zoots and when he passed it to me I tried to do it like Wiz did in that video in the bath tub, completely flopped and then I had to pass it to someone else to finish it for me. There were girls there too so yeah I was a flop in life.

For reference:

:lol: :lol: Rolling is still my Achilles heel tbf. I don’t know why I thought it was so easy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom