• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mario Hermoso

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I could be wrong, but isnt holding left footed?

No, but he is okay with left foot.

Can Real Madrid buy this guy cheap with their buy-back clause if they want to? Or does the player have to want it too or something? Do they have it for sure?

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

No, but he is okay with left foot.

Can Real Madrid buy this guy cheap with their buy-back clause if they want to? Or does the player have to want it too or something? Do they have it for sure?

7.5M I think but they weren’t offering him sufficient minutes.

Think they wanted him as a third or fourth choice which he wasn’t keen on.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So local barcelona media like sport.es know less than kike? interessante

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What kind of rumour is that anyway?

Some *****, who knows two words in English has said "no" to the interest of a player. So what?

Gone off him a while back, genuinely rate Ballbag higher these days.

Ffs that mod edit :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What kind of rumour is that anyway?

Some *****, who knows two words in English has said "no" to the interest of a player. So what?
Local Spanish media linking him to us Bayern Munich and psg I doubt kike knows more than them

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
This is a ***** forum.

54b2e9ee15190.jpeg

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
We seem getting linked with many CB if we that hermoso and Saliba would be great can't see us signing tow unless we going to sell many of our CB

I'd be incredibly happy, if we'd get two such promising CBs. Would feel like we at least tried to solve a certain area in our team completely for once.

Definetely should mean outgoings, but nobody of us would probably be to sad about that.

Does any of Saliba and Hermoso have the capability to play a bit more flexible along the backline in case we need a backup LB or RB for a few games?
Invaluable to have, but dont know those two, really

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'd be incredibly happy, if we'd get two such promising CBs. Would feel like we at least tried to solve a certain area in our team completely for once.

Definetely should mean outgoings, but nobody of us would probably be to sad about that.

Does any of Saliba and Hermoso have the capability to play a bit more flexible along the backline in case we need a backup LB or RB for a few games?
Invaluable to have, but dont know those two, really

They can both play as defensive full backs and that third centre half.

Top Bottom