• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Italian Football 2018/19

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Atalanta only 15 minutes away from qualifying to CL would be incredible achievement hopefully they hold on.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
So the 3rd 4th place will go to the final

Atalanta vs Sassoulo
Inter Vs Empoli
Spal Vs Milan

Looks like stat ivan dna team will play Europa league next season

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

See it coming even tho Spalletti are on target to get inter CL football in his 2nd season with inter but people aren't happy with him I also can see many of these inter players leaving

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

May put a decent amount of money on Inter to win the Scudetto next season. Especially with Allegri gone from Juve and the guys being linked are Inzaghi and Sarri...

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Apparently, Guardiola is very close to join Juventus for 4 years.

It would make sense, as he barely stays in the same club for more than 4 years.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
Apparently, Guardiola is very close to join Juventus for 4 years.

It would make sense, as he barely stays in the same club for more than 4 years.

Tbh, someone else said Poch migh be a better fit for Juventus, and I have to agree.

Also, what we're all forgetting in the midst of these rising Guardiola to Juve rumours - we're all just keeping in mind that he only joins domestically dominant teams - but we're all forgetting his ties to Qatar. Iirc there was some handball connection with them buying Spanish players for their National Team, I think he even has/had some spokesperson for the WC role, and he was at a time even rumoured to take over their football NT for these ties. Now who owns a domestically dominant team who desperately wants that team to win the CL, who just last summer brought in a manager to do exactly that, but who failed at it and now is in doubt and said to have already lost the dressing room? Exactly. It's Qatar and PSG.

Guardiola to Saint-Germain is much more probable than him to Juve, I believe.

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Mourinho to Juventus would make sense because of their style of play under Allegri. A more attacking-minded manager like Pocho or Pep would be difficult to deal with.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
HT Milan winning 2-1 Atalanta drawing 1--1 and inter drawing 1-1 having 18 shots at 1st half :lol:

HT result will mean Milan qualify 3rd and Atalanta 4th inter 5th

Top Bottom