• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Merci Arsène

Gegen Pressing

Really Sad speach on Wenger from @Tir Na Nog .

Wenger is 70 years old and doesn't need to whore around the likes of Benitez and Mourinho for another 15 years .

He could be president of anything, FIFA, UEFA you name it..
I now hope he just becomes honorary president of Bahamas Yacht club association in the Carribics .

Peace.

Strange how he's not back in management yet. Didn't he say he'd be back in January? o_O

I think he's coming to the sad realisation that none of the top clubs want him anymore, the last few years at Arsenal damaged his reputation. 10 years ago if clubs like Juve were without a manager, or as you saw with Real their situation during the season, he'd have been contacted straight away. Now it seems like he'll have to take a major step down to get back into management and I don't think he wants to do that.

I mean he's decent at the punditry thing so maybe he should stick to that.

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
But I thought Real Madrid, PSG and Bayern are waiting for Wenger?

What happened to the Lyon rumours? That would be an interesting club for him to manage, I'd like to see that.

Wenger recent interview has given me so much football drug that I wont have to watch anymore football until in August!

Merci Wenger! You're the only thing that matters!

say yes

forum master baiter
Strange how he's not back in management yet. Didn't he say he'd be back in January? o_O

I think he's coming to the sad realisation that none of the top clubs want him anymore, the last few years at Arsenal damaged his reputation. 10 years ago if clubs like Juve were without a manager, or as you saw with Real their situation during the season, he'd have been contacted straight away. Now it seems like he'll have to take a major step down to get back into management and I don't think he wants to do that.

Yep, must have been a painful year for him. Clearly doesn't realise how much his stock has fallen in the last few years.

Needed to happen though. Think he'll be much happier now he's letting his dream of managing at the top level again go. Once the delusions of grandeur are fully out of the system I'd love for him to come back here and be our Director of Football.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

From reading The Guardian article I get the impression he's enjoying life after management far more than he ever expected. The bit about if he's enjoying a lunch with someone he can stay as long as he wants, whereas before he always had to dash off due to commitments. He's enjoying life and has the money to do it to the full. Love the fact he's running 8 to 10 k per day!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...wenger-boot-back-into-football-future-arsenal

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
From reading The Guardian article I get the impression he's enjoying life after management far more than he ever expected. The bit about if he's enjoying a lunch with someone he can stay as long as he wants, whereas before he always had to dash off due to commitments. He's enjoying life and has the money to do it to the full. Love the fact he's running 8 to 10 k per day!

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...wenger-boot-back-into-football-future-arsenal
Runs 8-10K a day?

Geez most people at 69 struggle to run 8-10K a month. In fact most people at 69 struggle to run. Hell most people at 69 struggle!

Top Bottom