• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
*battle speech for the players

My fellow warriors you did not seek war but may be left no choice, because your foe seeks no peace. A day may come when your courage fails, when you have a bad day, when you can't control a football, when you want to give up, when you lose the will to win, but that day isn't today! This day you fight! This day you will make history. This day you will become a legend. By all that you hold dear on this Earth, you will stand your ground, you won't give an inch. Every man will give his blood and soul.

They might try to attack you with Sarriball...but that won't break your spirit. There might be a Hazard on the field..but it won't stop your relentless march to glory. They might have tried to infiltrate your ranks before the battle had even begun (Cech)..but it will never enslave you. They will try to Kepa you out..no one is keeping you out from your destiny..They might try to keep you away from the riches of the CL..but one way or the other you will get those spoils of war. Failure is simply not an option, it is a life or death situation. You will either end up in Heaven or on the field of victory.

*makes a loud battle cry!!

COYG

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
The rent boys over at Theshedend seem to have no faith in their team tonight. Everyone talking about Arsenal as clear favourites. I don’t like it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The rent boys over at Theshedend seem to have no faith in their team tonight. Everyone talking about Arsenal as clear favourites. I don’t like it.
Ahhh, they're readying themselves for what's coming. As renties, they should all be well lubed up for this. Love it.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
I cant sit still now, this is so big for us its torture waiting for the kick off. Emery seems to have set the team up well in most EL games, especially Napoli onwards. The last two teams we faced have the been the strongest and we beat them with ease, so it bodes well. Our players and Emery can do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom