• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

UEFA Europa League Final: Chelsea v Arsenal | May 29, 2019 20:00 BST | BT Sport

Who will win the Europa League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsmile

Established Member
I said I would take a loss today if it meant Sp**s not winning at the weekend. Fate has played the first part of that deal....so it better follow it up with the next bit...

Vibra

Established Member
We're never gonna be successful starting both Aubameyang and Lacazette, they're both **** wingers but one of them is always gonna be wide to make space for the other

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's really wierd because even after 1st half we were still the favourites but what happen in 20 miniutes from the players and the way they went into meltdown is nothing but embarrassing from them

Lacaz1fan

Agent Cech. Managerial incompetence to play Cech, 2nd choice keeper, ties with Chelsea, going to Chelsea afterwards.
The whole Arsenal set up lacks discipline and hunger. From the owners, to fickle fans, to players, to coach, to kit men. It is always OK to fail. Emery talking how he suddenly feels reassured and at home, even after being a complete failure in first season.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Look at the Chelsea technical director celebrating with his colleagues. Fist pumping in the air and everything

macka66

Got way to big for there boots and thought it would be a easy game. Played off the park. A major clear out is required. I hope Chelsea celebrating hurts cause I tell you what the fans don’t deserve this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom