• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Claude-Maurice

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It's tough though across all areas. Do you go huge on a Koulibailly or Maguire (both unrealistic)? or buy say a Manolas and Salibah? I don't think either is the wrong answer. Same with wingers do you buy a Zaha or Pepe? Or two players in the position?

My only issue with our wide positions is that we have nobody performing consistently well out there, so it's a bad environment for your Saka/Martinelli'/Nelsons of this world.
If I could I'd sign both Pepe + Koulibaly and no other players :lol: they have a long career aead of them anyway. But we just cant afford them, we have to mix it up and hedge our bets to an extent

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
If I could I'd sign both Pepe + Koulibaly and no other players :lol: they have a long career aead of them anyway. But we just cant afford them, we have to mix it up and hedge our bets to an extent

Think I would, would be bad business though as after a couple of years their resale goes down. Ditto for Zaha and Maguire.

Buy 6 Ghendouzi's in different positions ad you hope that at least 2 make the step up and their value quadruples.

The worst think is we could afford Koulibailly (Mustafi and Chambers out plus 40m of our own money) and Pepe (Mkhi, Iwobi and Welbeck gone). Whether we can attract them is another issue.

More likely that we get short-term fixes in Fraser and Manolas and hope that one of our young wingers or Maurice kick on as do Mavrapanos, Holding or Salibah.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Here’s an extended version.

He looks a bit of a baller. I know it’s Ligue 2, but I’d prefer this low-risk signing over Fraser. I think ACM could be an exciting signing.
We'll have to sign both at least we'll have tow natural winger for once

gunnergoa

Guendozi and Claude from Aftv while the lot down the road are trying for Ndombele and Giovanni Celso.....ohh the contrast

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think Ndombele to Sp**s could happen; they have the soldi, soldi and will invest a lot in what Poch considers to be the right players. A bit scared, i must say
They'll spend of course after season spending zero. But with new stadium they will not go crazy with spending

gunnergoa

look at their mid power, pace, strength,creativity, height and look at our mid cluelessness,weakness and afro .....and if they sell Eriksson and use that money to sign Ndombele then we will muged off

Jae

Get him in please. Would much rather have a team full of youth with it all to prove than a load of over the hill underperforming experienced players milking us for everything they can get.

Check

Haven't seen much of him, but for about 10m it's a no brainer. Could be a big talent, if not you sell him for at least 15m and make some profit.

Top Bottom