• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Unpopular Opinion Thread

Nobody believes you apart from your cats. The day I wish defeat on my local club. That’s... my LOCAL club... is a day that will never ever come. I bleed for these wankers.

Now post me another cat just to confirm what a massive cat molesting dosser you are
:drool:

I really like how easy you are! If there ever has been a person that is easy to troll its you! I will send you a picture of cat in cute costume when you start talking about Özil in your mother funeral.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Nobody believes you apart from your cats. The day I wish defeat on my local club. That’s... my LOCAL club... is a day that will never ever come. I bleed for these wankers.

Now post me another cat just to confirm what a massive cat molesting dosser you are
:drool:

Are you from Islington?

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Alexis leaving for Utd in January 2018 was the last sign of good health at this club.

Unless you're Real, Barca or Bayern, you should want your best players to want to leave your club. You should want players who are so good that they win you trophies, they angle for moves away, you try to keep them and eventually you lose them. You then replace them with other very good players.

It was almost every season that one of our best players wanted a move away, and we complained about it. But it was a sign of good health. If a player wants a move away, it's because they know they're good enough to play for a bigger club.

None of our current players are angling for a move away, which means none of them are really good enough to play for one of the giants.

Conclusion: Alexis' departure was good and normal. The fact that 18 months on nothing of the like has happened or looks like happening, that's the real problem. And if in a few years time Torreira or Guendouzi etc are pushing to leave, don't complain, see it as a sign of good health after a period of very poor health.

Said it twice as well. Says I'm easily trolled. Something lost in translation, I hope. He hasn't clarified, so I suppose not.... Probably the worst thing I've ever read on AM tbh.

Love you bro. Come to Iceland into sun and 10°C summer weather, nice and goos girls and beautiful nature! And meet me! (/inser emoji with heart eyes)

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Hackney borders Islington. Before West Ham moved here it was my nearest club. I can get to the stadium in literally ten minutes.

I know Hackney borders Islington bro, Arsenal is my local club too. It hits different when everyone around is an Arsenal fan for decades.

Hackney borders Islington. Before West Ham moved here it was my nearest club. I can get to the stadium in literally ten minutes.

I'm born on a Island with two Volcanoes and very close to the famous glazier Eyjafjallajökull where the volcanoes erupted and put a lot of flights on hold. Also if volcano Katla will erupt my town will go under water.

The life is funny like that!

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
Kroenke is a problem but he's also becoming a scapegoat.

Everyone knows who he is and what he is. That doesn't excuse the people under him when they themselves perform poorly

No business structure is perfect, ours far less than perfect but you still work within the parameters you're given and even despite the restrictions or lack of opportunities Kroenke has provided, a lot of people at the club are failing.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Kroenke is a problem but he's also becoming a scapegoat.

Everyone knows who he is and what he is. That doesn't excuse the people under him when they themselves perform poorly

No business structure is perfect, ours far less than perfect but you still work within the parameters you're given and even despite the restrictions or lack of opportunities Kroenke has provided, a lot of people at the club are failing.

It's his responsability though. If those under him are failing he has to fire them and replace them with better people.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
It's his responsability though. If those under him are failing he has to fire them and replace them with better people.

It's his ultimate responsibility but I still think every employee at the club should perform to a certain standard.

It isn't good enough to go "Well Kroenke doesn't inject money into the club so that is why we have a poor squad."

The question should be "Are we using the funds we do have in an efficient manner?" The answer is no.

Did Kroenke scout Mustafi personally and then negotiate a fee of 35M for him?

The entire club structure is rotten and no one takes responsibility for anything or goes above and beyond the call of duty.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
It's his ultimate responsibility but I still think every employee at the club should perform to a certain standard.

It isn't good enough to go "Well Kroenke doesn't inject money into the club so that is why we have a poor squad."

The question should be "Are we using the funds we do have in an efficient manner?" The answer is no.

Did Kroenke scout Mustafi personally and then negotiate a fee of 35M for him?

The entire club structure is rotten and no one takes responsibility for anything or goes above and beyond the call of duty.

I do agree and that's what I've said in Kroenke's thread.
But at the end of the day Arsenal is his business, his company, it's his responsability.

If he doesn't hold is employee accountable for their failures, then nobody else will.

Token Yank

He did. Over the last year we totally changed the whole clubs structure along with bringing in new people to fill those new roles.

Unpopular opinion: tired of Özil being a scapegoat, this whole squad is total **** and shouldn’t fall all on his shoulders (still want him to leave btw). Raul, Emery, Edu and co will come good just needs time.

squallman

Still Pining for Wenger
I do agree and that's what I've said in Kroenke's thread.
But at the end of the day Arsenal is his business, his company, it's his responsability.

If he doesn't hold is employee accountable for their failures, then nobody else will.

This is very, very true but I still hoped (past tense) that the people at the club would have some semblance of professional pride and do good work regardless.

Are they school kids who need a principal breathing down their neck before they do their homework?

Or the opposite could be true. They are doing their best but just aren't good enough.

I'm not sure which is scarier.

Top Bottom