• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Final: Liverpool v Tottenham

blaze_of_glory

I’m getting ripped up on the Gunners sub Reddit for suggesting something other than respectful compliance will be the outcome of a minutes silence in the spuds end.

Guess this the problem with a good number of foreign based fans on social media - they really don’t get it.
The gunners sub is a horrendous place. Good for news and that's about it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

they benched a guy who give them a ticket for a final for a guy who just comeback from injury i'm more confident now for Liverpool to win Lucas could be super sub but it could be too late.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

@Rimaal @Sapient Hawk

Found the prematch talk on BEIN with Wenger and Mou, but it's in Arabic, lool.

Will they switch over to English at some point or how do they usually do?

From the way I've seen them operate the pundits brought into the Arabic studio remain there for the duration of the match.

Which is a shame as I always watch channel 11 (English) for the simple fact that the Arabic pundits/staff tend to drone on about nonsensical things & constantly steer questions away from football :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
From the way I've seen them operate the pundits brought into the Arabic studio remain there for the duration of the match.

Which is a shame as I always watch channel 11 (English) for the simple fact that the Arabic pundits/staff tend to drone on about nonsensical things & constantly steer questions away from football :lol:
Are they again put them with arabic pundit? ffs

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

I'm certain neither Wenger nor Mourinho thought they'd be without clubs by the time of this years final :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Wish I was watching Jose and Wenger ffs but I have BT Sport on my tv and can’t be arsed streaming Bein.

Mohamed7

I also watch on Bein English

Bein is wonderful

Latest posts

Top Bottom