• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Aboomerang (out)

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐

Well I wasn’t expecting this.

It's nonsense. He's on nearly £300k a week with us once you factor in all the bonuses.

£198k a week base salary.
£50k a week bonus for every game we win that he starts.
£15m loyalty payment paid in 4 installments over the length of his contract.
£300k bonus for 25 goals/assists.

Even if you take out the bonuses he's getting £280k a week with the base salary and loyalty payment.

say yes

forum master baiter
Tbh if we’re going to sell one of our CFs then Aubameyang probably makes more sense. He’s older, on a much bigger contract, and I imagine the Chinese clubs will pay us well for him.

Lacazette’s biggest issue is a lack of pace and that’s less of an issue if we’re replacing Auba with pacey wingers to surround him.

Would still be upset if we sold either of them mind.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

Tbh I wouldn't be too worried just yet, he seems pretty happy here despite no CL, if anything he may even be determined to help us get back up there before he thinks about a bigger offer over there.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
He's our best player so if we are to sell one of our strikers, I would prefer keeping him. But I don't think anyone would be interested in getting Laca, so this might be the only other option we have if we do decide to sell one of them to raise money.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can we get a poll on this thread? Would be interesting to see what the consensus is to selling or keeping him.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Keep him unless the offer is like 100-120m. A figure that lets us sign 3-4 good players and improves the team defensively. Can't see them spending that money though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So after winning golden boot Auba going to give up about his career and move to China? Doubt it.

Also can auba take Özil with him. Please.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Times are reliable though, not like it’s tabloid crap.
I know that's why I'm bit surprised about this if he tempted to leave and they make a really good bid we got no choice just to sell

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Was it not a Chinese club we were competing against originally to get him?

I could see it happening. Without him top four looks so far away & the team dire.

FluffyDoozi

So he's earning more than 250,000 a week with bonuses at a world top 15 club in London but would rather go earn 300k in China? I call bullshit.

If guys like Lavezzi, Oscar, Hulk are paid those crazy figures then there's no way he'd go for less than 500,000 a week.
EDIT
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/...00000578-5718227-image-m-72_1526054598888.jpg
He's being paid a lot here. Those are the leaked salaries. The guys who leaked it were accurate on most things.

He'd actually be taking a paycut to go to China.

Last edited:

TheEconomist

Established Member
I'd be willing to take 50m+ for him. Under normal circumstances i wouldn't want to sell but as we are in poverty mode (despite having more cash than any other PL club) I think we could use the money to sort out our defence

Latest posts+

Top Bottom