• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oooooooospina (Oooooooout)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He was young and English. On the other hand, they couldn't find a club to sign Karius (still on loan in Besiktas) and Mignolet permanently.
Ward is 25 and Welsh. Practically terrible with no chance of ever being Leicester's no.1. There's something else in these Liverpool deals. That striker to Bournemouth also got them ridiculous money.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Ward is 25 and Welsh. Practically terrible with no chance of ever being Leicester's no.1. There's something else in these Liverpool deals. That striker to Bournemouth also got them ridiculous money.

Yeah, all of those deals look shady. Read somewhere Liverpool announced Suarez's sale for about 70m with the actual price being nearer to 50m.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
My bad! I wanted to say that he is homegrown. Thanks for your clarification :)

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Apparently that fee only kicks in if Ospina plays a certain number of games. He didn't (deliberately on Napoli's part) so now they want to negotiate a lower fee.

Absolute ****.
They're salty we dispatched them in the EL without any fuss.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Can we tell these ****s to get stuffed and just sell him to another team?? There's no way hes only worth 4m I was thinking double digits.

Would a lower BPL side not really want him, hes a good player tbh

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Welsh bit doesn’t matter.

People on here completely misunderstand why clubs pay huge prices for English players. It’s not because of their passport, it’s because they’re homegrown.

All Welsh and English trained players meet this requirement but Scottish and players from Ireland don’t, it’s why I’m certain Iwobi would get a big fee even as a Nigerian international.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

People on here completely misunderstand why clubs pay huge prices for English players. It’s not because of their passport, it’s because they’re homegrown.

All Welsh and English trained players meet this requirement but Scottish and players from Ireland don’t, it’s why I’m certain Iwobi would get a big fee even as a Nigerian international.
I understand. But do you think our management would have sold Welbeck for a good fee if he had two years left on his contract?

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser

Yeah, its the HG thing but I can't make sense of how they got what they got for Ward. He is most likely not good enough to be Leicester's 2nd choice either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom