• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,983

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
For those who aren't out on a Friday and stuck on AM like me, would you be optimistic for the season if this was our team?

Looks so Europa league for me, but we're not linked with better. :(

formation.png

I'm bored af.
That midfield is dead. The front line is decent though - swap Nelson and Carrasco and it works very well IMO. Nelson will be a hit once he's given a good run. Defence is OK ish. Could be better.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Leno
Bellerin Sokratis Dunk Tierney
Xhaka/Torreira Tielemans
Ziyech Göatzil Nelson
Aubameyang
Top 4 trophy in the bag ladies and gentlemen.
tumblr_np6frsQjJQ1tgt94vo5_400.gif

For those who aren't out on a Friday and stuck on AM like me, would you be optimistic for the season if this was our team?

formation.png

I'm bored af.

We'd probably scrape 4th by default tbh.

Chelsea without all of Hazard's goals, no decent striker and a managerial change will massively struggle to recreate their performance this season.

Man Utd are doing..... whatever they're doing.

benjamin86

Established Member

Chelsea without all of Hazard's goals, no decent striker and a managerial change will massively struggle to recreate their performance this season.

I think MUFC are doing a football version of Brewsters millions.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
As long as we don't drop a stinker this window I'd be decently confident we can get top4.

Our side isnt as off as we think, just need some key signings and then hope we dont get shafted with injuries. Chelsea losing hazard and united are rebuilding.

If we dont get top4 next season and Emery had the right tools to do so, his job is going to be coming into question... especially if he doesnt improve our overall play.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

formation.png

I'm bored af.

I'd be horrified with that, throw in a top CB and some power in cm and I'd have more belief. A lot of pressure on Auba for goals as well.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover

formation.png

I'm bored af.

I would but Torreira at the base and Xhaka & Praet on both sides.

but, since you sold Laca in your lineup, I think there would be more money to get better players, of more of them

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Will post more formations in the coming weeks. Hopefully some better links will come up!

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless

We need to capitalise as Chelsea will be in a rebuilding phase, United in transition with Ole at the wheel and who knows what is going to happen at Sp**s this year?

We missed our last opportunity to jump ahead of the back, we have fallen too far behind Liverpool and City, but we can edge in front of United and Chelsea.

TornadoTed

Established Member

formation.png

I'm bored af.

Defence looks good. Midfield OK, but would be better without Xhaka. I don't think there is enough goals in the team though. I would try to match Liverpools setup closer, drop Praet into a 3 man midfield, Carrasco on the left, Laca up top in Firminho's role and Auba on the right. Nelson could still get plenty of time rotating with any of the front 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom