• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Yannick Carrasco

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
If there is any truth to this, then I feel £25m is worth a shot for a 26 yr old who certainly has the tools that we need. Whether he can still use them is the risky bit but as I said, its not a huge fee so I'd go for it!

GDeep™

League is very weak
I don’t want to get into it again with others over him, it’s not productive in the slightest but I don’t really want him for a few reasons.

His game had stagnated badly when he left Atletico, you can put it down to the system they employ but he hadn’t really improved in that time at all and some of the flaws hadn’t been developed.

Mainly his selfishness and the fact when he got the ball he was a head down player who’d run down blind alleys constantly, he’s a good dribbler but the amount of times he’d shoot when teammates were better off is unforgivable unless you’re Son or Ronaldo.

Atletico wasn’t the greatest situation for him, wingers often struggle there but his mentality was a bit sus, he’d drift out of games so often it was infuriaiting. Also towards the end he basically downed tools and had packed it in effort wise.

I fear a couple of years in China will have done his game no favours, Simeone wasn’t the right manager but he needed to refine his game to take it to the next level.

He’ll be 26 not long after the season starts and I’m not sure he’ll ever be more than what he is when he left which was a talented but massively flawed winger.

“Talented but massively flawed”.

Welcome to Arsenal.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
What with these italian journalists reporting stuff for a team who not italian ffs. still waiting for semi reliable english papers like Guardian Telegraph to report something soon.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

What with these italian journalists reporting stuff for a team who not italian ffs. still waiting for semi reliable english papers like Guardian Telegraph to report something soon.

Reading this guy has been pretty reliable, but not sure why he'd tweet about Arsenal. Whole thing seems fishy to me.

Top Bottom