• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,219

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hard to believe we going to spend alot of money for RB unless we have alot of money to buy 2 wingers cm lb and cb make no sense at all.

Football Manager

Copy & Paste Merchant
Since we have the Brazilian link with Edu.
We need a midfielder, but it doesn't have to be in the Ramsey mould. We potentially have an ESR or Willock that can develop into that. Why don't we buy a pure technician who is tencaious. Someone who can literally control the game and is completely press resistant.

Why not go for Matheus Henrique at Gremio? He is a combination of Artur and Thiago.
Him Torreira and Sangare.
Henrique’s passing looks very average.
And Sangare’s positioning is just as poor as ramsey.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Kind of feel like every new manager needs a statement signing that indicates their goals. If it's Meunier ai might just top myself.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Vasquez is not a wing back. if anything this leads to a 4-4-2 if Emery wants 2 wingers.

I'd be happy with Meunier, Carrasco and Fraser/Vasquez coming in for Lictsteiner, Jenkinson, Welbeck and Mkhi to be honest. This would mark a clear improvement.

Adding Nelson, Maurice and Martinelli all of a sudden makes our attack seem dynamic.

If we can similarly improve on Mustafi, Holding, Koscielny? El Nenny and Ramsey (sadly) in a similar way then I'm screaming great summer. Salibah plus experienced cb, plus some quality in the middle with Ghendouzi, Wilock and ESR coming through.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
These Munier links is not worrying me he welcome here if he arrive at least we'll have good RB options what worry me is that it'll take too much of our budget if our unknown budget is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom