• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,470,219

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GDeep™

League is very weak
These Munier links is not worrying me he welcome here if he arrive at least we'll have good RB options what worry me is that it'll take too much of our budget if our unknown budget is limited.
We already have a good RB options. You think this squad needs Meunier and Bellerin?

Meunier is dross too.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Starting to miss the days when 3/4 of the window is gone without us being linked with someone & then when we do it's usually a player of "Top top quality" as a legendary figure used to say once, who we refuse to pay over the odds for.

Now we're linked with every mud grubber out there in addition to the quality players who are well out of our reach.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I dont really get how people are against signing a 1.90m well build mobile defender in his prime with 100+ PSG appearances & 40 Belgium caps.

If being a man mountain & playing in a far better defence wasn't enough the guy also has 12 goals & 20 assists for PSG in the 100 games!

Sure I seen him have bad games... If he didn't the price tag wouldn't be 25m.

GDeep™

League is very weak
I dont really get how people are against signing a 1.90m well build mobile defender in his prime with 100+ PSG appearances & 40 Belgium caps.

If being a man mountain & playing in a far better defence wasn't enough the guy also has 12 goals & 20 assists for PSG in the 100 games!

Sure I seen him have bad games... If he didn't the price tag wouldn't be 25m.
Because we have Bellerin, and a small budget. Need a CB, LB, CM, Wide player more than a RB.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Because we have Bellerin, and a small budget. Need a CB, LB, CM, Wide player more than a RB.
We have the numbers in all those positions now even if quality lacking. At the mo we have zero natural senior RBs to start the season.

blaise

If we are buying Meunier probably means Bellerin wont be ready for couple more months. Our attack fell off cliff after his injury so this seems like logical buy in that case. I liked from what I saw in couple of games. Really good bombing forward and that is basically why we d buy him. Price is a bit big considering our budget but our main attacking targets are our fullbacks so that makes sense actually, at least if we are thinking of keeping Emery for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004
Top Bottom