• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,468,118

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

With Ospina consigned to the trash heap, we best keep our momentum & add to the ever growing garbage shuffled out of the club.

I want the outgoings taken care of before getting new players in.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

He also seems like a genuinely nice guy, something that, I personally want to have in my team.

Last player I really really loved here was Santi. Fortunately he was topclass on the field as well.

Edit: add Kos and BFG to that list.
So really funny, because he hasn’t got the best image in the media, but almost every player in the team and every youngster coming through speaks highly of him. Literally every young one coming through says Ziyech helped him so much.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Mustafi and Xhaka for a fourth season.

bottomsup.gif

Gursha

Am i Delusional to think we didnt sign anyone cause the Adidas deal starts at 1ts of july?

Is it that hope coming creeping in in another very underwhelming window?

Yes... i can feel it... i convince myself thats the only logical explanation... but i fear we will see that date pass by... and a lot of " Arsenal on the brink of signing X" articles... just to be disappointed again... the only thing we've been consistent at... disappointing our fans...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom