• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

William Saliba

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
How can you have a contract agreed with the player but not had a bid made yet ?, isn't that considered tapping up ?, something is a bit off about this...

Usually you sound out the player through and intermediate party to make sure he wants to join you before anything.

We could've also held convos with him with the blessing of the club, since they're clearly wanting to sell.

Wrighty4eva

Established Member
Usually you sound out the player through and intermediate party to make sure he wants to join you before anything.

We could've also held convos with him with the blessing of the club, since they're clearly wanting to sell.
I hope so mate, really want this one to happen....:drool:

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
This would be an exciting signing for us. If we end up signing a 15-25m player and loan him back it would show we are signing another CB too surely.

Saliba and a ready made CB would do us nicely, I pray we sign a proper LB too.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We were always going to reach agreement on salary with a teenager from St Etienne...

There seems to be some steam with this though.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

This is probably them leaking it to get a higher fee. As if this club is signing a player for 30m and loaning him out.

Probably have to pay an extra 5-10m to get him.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This really is the dream of he turns out well. CB centre of defence for 15 years.

Of course our board will sell him for below market profit.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Didn’t realise how young he was. I thought he was an 18 almost 19, not an only just turned 18. It does seem a bit young to be starting for us, although he seems to be built like a man. **** knows.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
I was told the lad has agreed contracts with other 10 clubs, who are interested in him as well.

Make of that what you will.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

This is probably them leaking it to get a higher fee. As if this club is signing a player for 30m and loaning him out.

Probably have to pay an extra 5-10m to get him.
Real Madrid paid 50m and loaned the player back. Granted they couldnt bring him in until January they still opted against it.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just turned 18, 6'4, pro footballer.

NINTCHDBPICT000495741031-1.jpg

Shagger.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Hope we get him without the loan, but for the development of the player it makes sense to loan him back one season.

Can't sell Kos anymore then, though.

Getting him for €5m now and the rest of the sum next season would be good business.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If getting him on loan would lower the fee then I'm all up for it it could lower the fee from 30 to 20M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom