• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Attempted a 'realistic' wish list:

Out: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Jenkinson, Welbeck, Ramsey (free), Osei-Tutu, Smith-Rowe, Amaechi, Nketiah (loan), Ospina (€4m), Mustafi (€15m), Chambers (€20m), Kolasinac (€20m), Elneny (€10m), Özil (€10m), Mkhitaryan (€15m), Asano (€2m)[, Iwobi (€25m)]
= €96m [€121m], ~£1m/week wages

In:
Martinelli (€7m)
Wing: Ziyech / Everton (€35-40m)
CM: Tielemans / Barella / Eggestein / Partey (€40m)
CB: Hermoso / Upamecano / Konate / Kimpempe (€30m)
Saliba (€5m + loan + €20m next season)
LB: Halstenberg / Tierney (€25m)
RB: Lala / Aarons (€15m)
= €147m

Net: €51m [€26m]

Nelson - Aubameyang - Ziyech
Tielemans
- Torreira - Xhaka
Tierney - Hermoso - Holding - Bellerin
Leno

Martinelli - Lacazette - Saka
Willock - Bielik - Guendouzi [+ AMN]
Monreal - Koscielny - Sokratis / Mavro - Aarons
Martinez​

Two targets for next season would already be clear then as well: creative midfielder (to replace Xhaka), back-up LB.

Secretly hoping a sale of Xhaka materializes as well.
If Koscielny goes we need another CB this window.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Anyone know much about Ayrton Lucas. A brazillian left back at Spartak Moscow who has been linked with A. Madrid as well as Renan Lodi.

22 years old, 180cm and has dribbling and tackling ability. We should be picking up these Brazilian players ready to make the next step after they have moved to Europe.

Andrés

Attempted a 'realistic' wish list:

Out: Cech, Lichtsteiner, Jenkinson, Welbeck, Ramsey (free), Osei-Tutu, Smith-Rowe, Amaechi, Nketiah (loan), Ospina (€4m), Mustafi (€15m), Chambers (€20m), Kolasinac (€20m), Elneny (€10m), Özil (€10m), Mkhitaryan (€15m), Asano (€2m)[, Iwobi (€25m)]
= €96m [€121m], ~£1m/week wages

In:
Martinelli (€7m)
Wing: Ziyech / Everton (€35-40m)
CM: Tielemans / Barella / Eggestein / Partey (€40m)
CB: Hermoso / Upamecano / Konate / Kimpempe (€30m)
Saliba (€5m + loan + €20m next season)
LB: Halstenberg / Tierney (€25m)
RB: Lala / Aarons (€15m)
= €147m

Net: €51m [€26m]

Nelson - Aubameyang - Ziyech
Tielemans
- Torreira - Xhaka
Tierney - Hermoso - Holding - Bellerin
Leno

Martinelli - Lacazette - Saka
Willock - Bielik - Guendouzi [+ AMN]
Monreal - Koscielny - Sokratis / Mavro - Aarons
Martinez​

Two targets for next season would already be clear then as well: creative midfielder (to replace Xhaka), back-up LB.

Secretly hoping a sale of Xhaka materializes as well.
If Koscielny goes we need another CB this window.

Absolutely love that, but all this cb you've mentioned will cost around €40m so we should sell Koscielny
I would love Nandez to partner Torreira, but I'll take Praet
Sarabia should be our 'creative midfielder' (€18m release clause, €22m in August)

Judasviking

I donno about Fekír, have he been injuiry lately tho?

Liverpool didnt want him because some issues about his knee and blablabla, but i dont know excactly the story?

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Robert Skov ! Get me this guy.. 29 goals in one Danish super liga season as a midfielder is completely unreal.. even though the league is trash his goals are pretty damn impressive. Could be the next great dane.. maybe he was the one of whom the prophecy foretold the LORD who was actually promised ! :lol:

Judasviking

Robert Skov ! Get me this guy.. 29 goals in one Danish super liga season as a midfielder is completely unreal.. even though the league is trash his goals are pretty damn impressive. Could be the next great dane.. maybe he was the one of whom the prophecy foretold the LORD who was actually promised ! :lol:

Some of my danish friends who is gooners aswell say he wont make it in PL but, i havent seen him play so much to be honest.

He also have a brother or something ?

Andreas Skov Olsen is his name, and he was actually number 18 on the L'equipe list i saw. Huge talent they say!

Lewdtenant

Giga Tilted
Some of my danish friends who is gooners aswell say he wont make it in PL but, i havent seen him play so much to be honest.

He also have a brother or something ?

Andreas Skov Olsen is his name, and he was actually number 18 on the L'equipe list i saw. Huge talent they say!

I dunno, they could be right. I honestly don't watch the Super Liga at all these days, but this last season of his put him on my radar and has pretty much made him a household name in Denmark in record time. Basically, I was super impressed with his highlights and started getting sentimental about a dane helping us out of our trying times.

I don't know about Andreas Skov Olsen, but after watching some of his highlights, damn.. He looks pretty decent aswell ! :eek:

Judasviking

I dunno, they could be right. I honestly don't watch the Super Liga at all these days, but this last season of his put him on my radar and has pretty much made him a household name in Denmark in record time. Basically, I was super impressed with his highlights and started getting sentimental about a dane helping us out of our trying times.

I don't know about Andreas Skov Olsen, but after watching some of his highlights, damn.. He looks pretty decent aswell ! :eek:

Yes he looks decent :) haha.

Seems like Galatasaray hunting him:rolleyes:

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Some leftfoot on that Skov fella!

It's absolutely insane.

Has scored so many freekicks and long shots this season.

Don't watch Superliga anymore though, life is too short for Danish football.

@Dokaka you watch him? You reckon he could make it further in his career? Seems somewhat limited in open play, very slow, could hinder him in a bigger league.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
It's absolutely insane.

Has scored so many freekicks and long shots this season.

Don't watch Superliga anymore though, life is too short for Danish football.

@Dokaka you watch him? You reckon he could make it further in his career? Seems somewhat limited in open play, very slow, could hinder him in a bigger league.

No clue to be honest, can barely motivate myself to watch the Prem regularly so Danish football is not even on my radar.

I know he's highly rated on Football Manager though, which is legit the first time I saw his name :lol:

Crocrodile

SELL:

Jenkinson ( 0 )
Elnenny ( 5 M )
Kola ( 10 M )
Özil ( 20 M )
Mustafi ( 20 M )
Koscielny ( 15 M )
Chambers ( 20 M )
Mkhy ( 20 M )

SWAP: Xhaka + 10M = Thomas Partey

BUY: