• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kieran Tierney

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
We have a Brazilian Sporting Director coming in next month.

They churn out quality LBs by the dozen... like **** we are spending big in the SPL.

I think this is likely, but it's difficult to get a player direct from Brazil to make tyke adjustment to living in England. Gabriel Jesus is the only recent success. They seem fine once adapted to Europe. Ayrton and Rogerio are the only two I could find that fit the bill. Rogerio would be difficult to get from Juve. Spartak Moscow potentially easier to convince.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

From carrying Celtic on his back.

Oh my days, we need to sign this kid. Have known about him for years, have tons of Celtic supporting friends and they're always raving about him. Everytime I see him I'm impressed. I honestly think he's a bigger TALENT than Roberston too, in a few years he'll be the number one LB on the planet, I've no doubt in my mind.

Heck, give him the armband too. I don't care how much he costs he'll be absolutely worth it, I mean if he was playing in Baku we'd be EL champions as we'd have scored at least once or twice in the first half and Chelsea would have folded, but no that useless Bosnian dishwasher can't pick out simple passes to teammates free in the box.
Feels like I'm doing this in every thread, but genuinely signed him in my FM save and he became captain after a year at the club and was the best LB in the world for almost a decade.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If we rival with napoli he is ours then. In Article it says we could offer one of ESR Jenko Nektiah osei-tutu

GDeep™

League is very weak
We probably can’t afford this given Kola and Nacho are here, and our budget is limited.

A Kolasinac sale opens up a spot and brings in some funds, but this plodder isn’t going anywhere.

Chelsea should sign him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We probably can’t afford this given Kola and Nacho are here, and our budget is limited.

A Kolasinac sale opens up a spot and brings in some funds, but this plodder isn’t going anywhere.

Chelsea should sign him.

A monreal sale should be pretty easy. a lot of spanish clubs wants him eh

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Chelsea should sign him.
Admiring your efforts but it's seem we signing him. And Chelsea got at least 1 year ban

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Such dead links to a very good player, obvious we're not interested, makes too much sense.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Such dead links to a very good player, obvious we're not interested, makes too much sense.
I don't know but THunter post earlier about the journalist who report the story yesterday he seem very reliable don't know about the one I post few minutes ago

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

I don't know but THunter post earlier about the journalist who report the story yesterday he seem very reliable don't know about the one I post few minutes ago

I haven't been following last couple of days, will look now.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

As soon as we bid he'll be embarrassed and sign an extension with Celtic, as per Vardy.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Makes too much sense unfortunately mate, you know how this goes.

I was thinking the same thing before we were even linked with Torreira. If we had Mslintat you would have to think he would have his eye on the likes of Tierney and Sangare.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
think we are in for him. Unai wants energetic fresh blood, if he speaks English it's a big bonus.
if the price is 20 mil, don't waste any time.
him and Fraser would potentially do us tons of good on the pitch and off the pitch, short term and long term

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom