• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Next Captain?

Which best describes your opinion of Xhaka?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
So what ffs? In what world is that a crime?

He has to start somewhere. Many people have become Arsenal fans because of Henry, especially French people.

Erlis is Kosovo-Albanian, the same as Xhaka(Swiss passport though). It's not freakin rocket science why he's so attached to him.

Besides plenty of people worship players and managers on here, and can't do no wrong no matter what. I don't see you bullying them tho? Wonder why.
I think the problem here is he is not an Arsenal fan at all. If Xhaka is sold tomorrow, he will dump the club and maybe even become a spuds fan because we didn't give Xhaka the respect he thinks he deserves.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think the problem here is he is not an Arsenal fan at all. If Xhaka is sold tomorrow, he will dump the club and maybe even become a spuds fan because we didn't give Xhaka the respect he thinks he deserves.

And then you go on to carry your lives as you were.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
You cant really know that, but if we are going that logic ,then over 99% of footballers are not fans of the clubs they play for, so why pull individuals out and make sound like that's a problem

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
So what ffs? In what world is that a crime?

He has to start somewhere. Many people have become Arsenal fans because of Henry, especially French people.

Erlis is Kosovo-Albanian, the same as Xhaka(Swiss passport though). It's not freakin rocket science why he's so attached to him.

Besides plenty of people worship players and managers on here, and can't do no wrong no matter what. I don't see you bullying them tho? Wonder why.
No other poster comes here, pollutes one thread with nonsense and then is non-existent with all other things to do with Arsenal and then still accuses half the forum of not being Arsenal fans. The Xhaka thread has become this untouchable area of the forum because you can't have one rational conversation without him coming in to **** himself silly over Granit and abuse anyone who disagrees that Xhaka is above Christ himself in the pecking order of the universe. That's why he cops abuse not because of anything else.
Obviously you're too braindead to see that though...

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
You cant really know that, but if we are going that logic ,then over 99% of footballers are not fans of the clubs they play for, so why pull individuals out and make sound like that's a problem
The problem isn't the fact that he worships Granit the problem is that he won't allow for any discussion which is contrary to that belief. You then have a situation where good posters who add value to this forum stay away from the thread because it is impossible to have any views without being bashed.

Furious

No other poster comes here, pollutes one thread with nonsense and then is non-existent with all other things to do with Arsenal and then still accuses half the forum of not being Arsenal fans. The Xhaka thread has become this untouchable area of the forum because you can't have one rational conversation without him coming in to **** himself silly over Granit and abuse anyone who disagrees that Xhaka is above Christ himself in the pecking order of the universe. That's why he cops abuse not because of anything else.
Obviously you're too braindead to see that though...

Rational conversations are a lost cause with a bipolar ***** like yourself. You go with whichever side the wind is blowing.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Rational conversations are a lost cause with a bipolar ***** like yourself. You go with whichever side the wind is blowing.
Yeah must just be me. There have been plenty of posters I have disagreed with and had perfectly rational conversations even when they worship something or someone that I do not agree is worthy of worship. They contribute all over the forum and back up their arguments with reason. Erlis makes sweeping statements without even a whiff of evidence and you think that'll somehow lead to a rational conversation.
Yup, must be me, inspite of the fact that most of the forum agrees with me on this!

Furious

Yeah must just be me. There have been plenty of posters I have disagreed with and had perfectly rational conversations even when they worship something or someone that I do not agree is worthy of worship. They contribute all over the forum and back up their arguments with reason. Erlis makes sweeping statements without even a whiff of evidence and you think that'll somehow lead to a rational conversation.
Yup, must be me, inspite of the fact that most of the forum agrees with me on this!

Just shut up man. Embarrassing yourself as per usual.

You called him a braindead ***** for no reason whatsoever. BigPoppa called you out on it and here you're continuing with your pathetic excuses.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Just shut up man. Embarrassing yourself as per usual.

You called him a braindead ***** for no reason whatsoever. BigPoppa called you out on it and here you're continuing with your pathetic excuses.
I've listed all the reasons he is a braindead *****.
You're basically here defending a person who is prohibiting decent discussion. If you're so anti-forum then why bother coming?
The only reason BigPoppa called me out is because he is now obsessed with me because I happen to use the forum at the same time as he does and he is tired of being called out on all the bullsh!t he posts continously. So he's now developed this vendetta which in itself is pretty sad. Not to mention the fact that he sits here and abuses people, accuses them of racism or living in a mud hut.
Proper gaslighting going on in here!
What a big guy you are, defending the anti-forum trolls and the racists on here. What a time to be alive. They literally stand for anti-discussion in their every post

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
For the sake of sanity and my forum experience to have decent value, ignored to all defending Erlis.

There have been many controversial posters worth defending. i.e. Trax and his squad cost theory. Erlis is certainly not one of those.

Now, Xhaka.. At this point we need to keep unless we see good signings to compliment the midfield he is, as I have said before, not the priority or the major issue.

RacingPhoton

Established Member
No one asked him to be banned. @Mark Tobias just asked me to ignore Erlis because he feels that Erlis just worships Xhaka and he won't accept any flaws pointed at Xhaka. His posts and even the tag indicates that he is here only for Xhaka. We both felt that if Xhaka is more important to him than the club, there is no point arguing with him. I don't know what's the big deal about that? We are not asking for any legal action against him :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I've listed all the reasons he is a braindead *****.
You're basically here defending a person who is prohibiting decent discussion. If you're so anti-forum then why bother coming?
The only reason BigPoppa called me out is because he is now obsessed with me because I happen to use the forum at the same time as he does and he is tired of being called out on all the bullsh!t he posts continously. So he's now developed this vendetta which in itself is pretty sad. Not to mention the fact that he sits here and abuses people, accuses them of racism or living in a mud hut.
Proper gaslighting going on in here!
What a big guy you are, defending the anti-forum trolls and the racists on here. What a time to be alive. They literally stand for anti-discussion in their every post

No one's obsessed with you, you're just a mug. I see how you post on this forum tryna bully people and be condescending but you can't take it when it happens to you.

Look at how you're trying to bully Erlis cos you know you got back up, cowardly behaviour. But when I call you a dummy you have a mental breakdown, pathetic.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/lucas-torreira-garra-charrua.31106/page-57

Look at how much of a bish he's being in this page, after acting like internet Mike Tyson to Erlis he turns into a cry baby when people bite back.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
For the record I dislike Xhaka and think he's crap too, but I don't need to make Erlis agree with me. Just don't take it personally, I was as much as a fanboy for Henry & Fabregas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom