• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Raul's Transfer Targets: Summer 2019

• Thread starter Aevi
  • Start date
  • Replies 13,667
  • Views 1,469,672

Who would you rather have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Sign Ziyech, sign the next Mbappe/Ousmane Dembele/Nicolas Pepe before they become the next star. Give them the faith to develop and play in the premier league.
New young mbappe-Özil-Ziyech behind one of Auba/Laca, preferable auba because he scores more goals.
Dump Xhaka, Mustafi, Kolasinac, Mkhi. For anything. Even italian clubs that will pay us in 5.000 instalments. Play Torreira and Guendouzi together in a pairing and develop them for our future. Dump Elneny and promote ESR to first sub behind Özil Ziyech. Tell Iwobi he’s an impact sub, nothing more, so make some damn impact.

Get a new left back, go to Le Havre and bribe the technical director with 500k cash a piece for all the talents he can give us in the coming years.

I hate this damn club.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
No maybe about it. They don’t even need the money and Zaha had to much love for the club to force a move.

You’ll get small change back for 100M.
I doubt it happens but I still want him. He’s my choice if we’re talking players we haven’t been linked with yet.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Crystal Palace selling Wan-Bissaka will make selling Zaha even more difficult they'll don't want lose 2 key players in their team that quick unless something dramatic happen and Zaha asked to leave.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Crystal Palace selling Wan-Bissaka will make selling Zaha even more difficult they'll don't want lose 2 key players in their team that quick unless something dramatic happen and Zaha asked to leave.

I’m almost positive Palace will sell Wilf this summer, he’s been pretty unequivocal he’s leaving.

They’re waiting for him to put in the transfer request, then they get his loyalty bonus back. Reckon when all’s said and done he’ll go for 70-80M.

Whether it’s us that gets him is another matter but I reckon middle to end of August things will heat up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Palace have made it clear they won't sell both this summer, not like they'll need the money after AWB goes either.

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Palace have made it clear they won't sell both this summer, not like they'll need the money after AWB goes either.
How reliable are the AWB rumors to Manure though? I've doubted these, since AWB himself said he was staying. I think Zaha goes first, in my opinion.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just hope Raul doesn’t let old VV get involved in deals.

S6-POTW-BYD-Arsenal-1.jpg

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
How reliable are the AWB rumors to Manure though? I've doubted these, since AWB himself said he was staying. I think Zaha goes first, in my opinion.
Most of the journalists who cover United have ran with the story, plus their Ornstein (Simon Stone) confirmed their interest. Even reliable Palace journalists have said that they are in talks.

carlito'sway

Established Member
It seems that Sampdoria got an offer from Lyon for the Andersen dude and the player may be interested as well. He has already announced his departure from the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom