• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I had forgotten that Slaven Bilic, the new West Brom manager, was the manager at West Ham when Jenkinson was playing and in great form there. Really makes a lot of sense.
giphy.gif

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Jenkinson played well in the limited games Emery gave him last season. However Jenko was never going to win a section of Arsenal fans over, he's insgramn selfie game wasn't as strong as others in his role.

He was so bad in one game he got subbed at halftime. We all love jenko, but c'mon... :lol:

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Such a likeable guy but such a dislikeable footballer at times. Nothing against him and I wish him all the best should he move. So glad he got his dream goal for us. Between that and Henry scoring again for us are some of my proudest moments as a fan. However we need to improve.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Awesome. The expectation is him seeing his contract out in Arsenal. The guy thought he will break into English NT and so didn't choose Finland where he could have much game time. Hah, England has some great RB's. We have Raitala now but still, not very wise choice.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

At least the new regime appear to be moving on the wood so dead its mush. Ospina and now Jenkinson. Lets hope its a trend that continues with Elneny next on the list.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
At least the new regime appear to be moving on the wood so dead its mush. Ospina and now Jenkinson. Lets hope its a trend that continues with Elneny next on the list.
i think they want to move as much as possible they can we are in talks with Fenarbache about Elneny i hope a club will come for Mustafi later in window.

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Who are they moving? Jenko is still here, and you don't need to be a genius to sell Ospina for 4m.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Who are they moving? Jenko is still here, and you don't need to be a genius to sell Ospina for 4m.
he mean likely the old regime made big mistakes giving some of these players long term contracts with big wages that's why we struggling to get rid of them.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Ospina has had repeated loans as had Jenkinson.

We sold Perez last summer for 4m rather than loaning as happened the previous season and weve sold Ospina for the same. Looking like we are selling serial loanne Jenkinson. These are guys on too big wages that in the past we couldnt shift. Its a welcome change that we are getting these guys fully off the books.

Preacher

Always Crying

Since this day, I knew that he is destined for greatness. If not for his injuries we would have seen even better and more technical goals from him.

Reactions: A_G

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Might become a cheeky baggies fan if this comes to fruition. Love me som carland gibbo plus Slaven always struck me as a top bloke.
Up the Baggies

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Ospina has had c as had Jenkinson.

We sold Perez last summer for 4m rather than loaning as happened the previous season and weve sold Ospina for the same. Looking like we are selling serial loanne Jenkinson. These are guys on too big wages that in the past we couldnt shift. Its a welcome change that we are getting these guys fully off the books.
I don't mate, I don't see any sauce reporting that we are close to selling Jenko, last season there were rumors about him going to Swansea, but he's still here.

Last edited:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
The level of contract was always this issue.

Kind of think we were correct turning down the West Ham bid as RB was a problem area & Jenkinson still looked promising + recently gained the England cap.

Without the four big injuries & 20k lower on the contract could have been a different story. Wish him well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom