• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro u21 - Italy, 16-30 June

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sorry lads but no matter how good your kids you can’t be going into an international tournament with Aidy Boothroyd in charge.

Poverty.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
Matteo really looked good in his 25min cameo. Sprayed the ball around nicely and created two quality chances. Looks weird with the #10 shirt though, I hope he steals the #4 from Elneny this summer.

Eduardo_da_Silva

Btw, just like England managers in charge of our youth teams are poverty, there are some nice players in our team, and their setup was absolutely awful. Brekalo and Sunjic could be very useful for Arsenal, and I cant believe Everton sold Vlasic to CSKa

The White Pelè

Human Highlight Reel
Awful game in the end. France managed to win just because Croatia was too poor to threaten them. They need to do better if they want to win the tournament.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Guendouzi is so stylish. His body movement, his passing style etc.

Pure talent. My favourite player in our squad.

Top Bottom