• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

The Wish List

FluffyDoozi

Everton Soares. Was watching the Brazil games and he's so much better than David Neres. Incredibly electric dribbler with end product. If he slightly developed his decision making better, he'd be the best left winger in the league. was supposed to go to Milan but Gazidis vetoed it after Leonardo left. Would be expensive but worth it.

I guess if life was like Football Manger I'd sell:
Xhaka 30
Laca 65
Mustafi 15
Kola 10
El neny 5
Ospina 3
Kos 5
Mhki 15
Chambers 20
Özil(very unlikely) 10
Jenko 0
Most of these fees are kinda low because of their wages.

Would bring in;
Saliba 20
Konate 45
Sangare 20
Tierney 20
Szoboszlai 10
Aouar 45
Everton 35
Chalov 15

Leno
Bellerin Konate Saliba Tierney

Sangare Guendouzi(Sczoboszlai)
Aouar

Nelson Auba Everton

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
I dunno, they could be right. I honestly don't watch the Super Liga at all these days, but this last season of his put him on my radar and has pretty much made him a household name in Denmark in record time. Basically, I was super impressed with his highlights and started getting sentimental about a dane helping us out of our trying times.

I don't know about Andreas Skov Olsen, but after watching some of his highlights, damn.. He looks pretty decent aswell ! :eek:

Made another trademark Skov Olsen goal tonight. His left foot is insane. He makes everything look so easy.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
It's absolutely insane.

Has scored so many freekicks and long shots this season.

Don't watch Superliga anymore though, life is too short for Danish football.

@Dokaka you watch him? You reckon he could make it further in his career? Seems somewhat limited in open play, very slow, could hinder him in a bigger league.
There is no doubt he can make it further. He would have no problems playing in one of the top leagues. I’m NOT sure he has what it takes to play in one of the top clubs, but he will definitely have a decent career abroad. Skov Olsen has a much higher ceiling.

The most important thing is to keep our best players, clear some dead wood, get rid of players that are only ever going to be back up and not challenge for a starting place, get some loans out for fringe players and increase our budget for players

SELL
Özil - $0 just get him off the books
Myki - 15m
Iwobi - 25m
Koscielny- 5m
Monreal - 5m
Jenkinson - 3m
Mustafi - 15m
Elneny- 10m
Ospina - 4m
Chambers - 15m
Mainland Niles - 15m
Asano - 4m

That’s an easy 110m plus what we have which is apparently 45 so a total of 155m.

Keeper - Martinez back as number 2
Left back - Tierney 20m
Right back - Meunier 25m
Centre back x 2 - Anderson & Kimbempe 55m
(Saliba bought and loaned back for next year)
Attacking / central midfielder x 2 - Nkunku & ?Rabiot if we could get him 25m
Winger - Carrasco or Vasquez 30m

Gets us close to a pretty bloody decent team with good depth and back up with the youngsters coming through and all players apart from maybe Rabiot are doable

Last edited:

Hinderz

wVGCkjZ.png

Total football manager list, but burn it down start again.

SELL
Mkhitaryan - 15m
Lacazette (or Aubameyang) -75m
Xhaka - 40m
Koscielny- 6m
Monreal - 5m
Jenkinson - 5m
Mustafi - 15m
Elneny- 10m
Ospina - 4m
Chambers - 25m
+ War Chest - 45m
Total 245m

Buy
Ndombele 60m
Umtitti (Loan to buy)
Tierney 20m
Sangare 20m
Sarr 30m
Pepe 60m
Saliba 20m (loan back)
Moussa Dembele 35m
245m

Last edited:

MiiTek

Sell:
Emi Martinez (2M),
Ospina (4M),
Mustafi (20M),
Koss (10M),
Chambers (20M),
ElNeny (5M),
Mkhitaryan (15M),
Nacho (5M)

= 81M + 40M budget = €121M

Buy:
New GK,
Saliba (30M)
Tierney (25M)
Renato Sanchez (35M),
Zieyech (25M),
Martinelli (8M)

= €123M

TornadoTed

Established Member
Out - Ospina £4m, Kolasinac £15m, Mustafi £15m, Chambers £20m, Jenkinson £1m, Elneny £5m, Mkhitaryan £15m, Özil £10m, Asano £1m - Total £86m

In - Tierney £25m, Saliba £25m, Fraser £25m, Zaha £70m - Total £145

Net spend - £59m

http://lineupbuilder.com/?sk=h3193

The midfield is a bit poverty but I would hope that by improving our attack with Zaha and Fraser and defence with Saliba, Tierney and getting Bellerin and Holding back we would improve enough and then upgrade on Iwobi and Xhaka in midfield next summer. I have a good feeling about Iwobi in a midfield 3, he isn't a winger as he doesn't have enough pace but he could be the player who can provide physicality, drive past players and add creativity from midfield that we sorely lack.

Last edited:
IN - 175M
Schubert - FREE
Nkunku, Kimpembe and Meunier - 55M
Tierney - 25M
Saliba - 25M
Any 2 of Frasier, Zaha, Carrasco or Fekir - 70M

OUT - 118M
Özil - 10M
Koscielny - 5M
Iwobi - 25M
Mustafi - 15M
Chambers - 18M
Jenkinson - 4M
Elneny - 12M
Asano - 1M
Mkhitaryan 20M
Monreal - 8M

LOAN
Mavraponos, Smith Rowe, Bielik, Willock; but all to Premier league clubs only or clubs of good quality so they can come back ready next year

Alkane

Sell:
Ospina 4m
Xhaka 35m
Kolasinic 15m
Mustafi 15m

Buy:
Tierney - 20m + Jenkinson
Saliba - 25m+ Mavropanos loan
Tielmanns - 40m
Carasco - 25m

41m net spend and realistic.

In an ideal world would sell Özil and/or Mhki and replace with Ziyech, and sell Iwobi and Elneny and buy another winger +CM , however don’t think these will happen

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Weekly wishlist:

In: Martinez (from loan), Salibah, Umtiti, Tierney, Carassco, Gueye/ Tielemanns, Martinelli

Out: Kolasinac, Mustafi, Chambers, El Nenny, Özil

I hate Arsenal summers!

Token Yank

Ismailia Sarr would be a good signing. He is a bit raw but reminds me of Welbeck with his pace and power. Although he had his flaws, I was a fan of Lord Welbz because opponents always had to worry about his pace getting in behind. Besides Aubameyang, we have no one on the squad who is threatening. Everyone wants the ball at feet and we became simple to defend against.

There is a chance that Sarr develops further and then he becomes an elite player. Also the chance he develops into more of a Striker like Aubameyang so there is so versatility there.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tierney £25m
Saliba £25m
Tielemans £40m
Ziyech £30m

After good sales this is do able.

Leno
Bellerin Papa Saliba/Holding Tierney
Torreira Tielemans Xhaka
Ziyech Lacazette Auba

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
Tierney £25m
Saliba £25m
Tielemans £40m
Ziyech £30m

After good sales this is do able.

Leno
Bellerin Papa Saliba/Holding Tierney
Torreira Tielemans Xhaka
Ziyech Lacazette Auba
Except for Tielemans, this is a good wish list. We need someone more attacking minded for that midfield role, Torreira and Xhaka is already lacking in penetrative movement/passing, if you add Tielemans to that it’s an unplayable midfield and I don’t mean it in a good way.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Except for Tielemans, this is a good wish list. We need someone more attacking minded for that midfield role, Torreira and Xhaka is already lacking in penetrative movement/passing, if you add Tielemans to that it’s an unplayable midfield and I don’t mean it in a good way.
Isn't Tielemans a penetrive player? Passing wise at least. Maybe he's not a fantastic 1on1 player

But yeh that number 8 position is somewhere I dont know who to sign tbh, I'll leave it to the club lol

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Things didn't work out last season with the current side, so I'm honestly down to sell anyone and start again. If a £40M offer comes in for Torreira then that can't be helped.

In an ideal world -

Kolasinac
Koscielny
Monreal
Mustafi
Torreira (purely because of the offer)
Mikky
Özil
Lacazette

Could all go. Comfortably rake in 150m from that lot as well. Spend 200m on -

Saliba, Tierney, Izzo, Martinelli, Pepe or Zaha and someone like Partey.

Top Bottom